Pardon me while I brag on my freaking awesome brew...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamwhatiseem

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am so freakin proud right now...I just cracked open the first bottle after proper conditioning time and OH MY GOD...this beer is freaking amazing!!
I used an all Chinook hop recipe from NB - I was skeptical on the choice of hops, all Chinook? But holy crap is this good. Best beer I have made yet.
My 4th brew (5th in carboy) so I am feeling pretty good about myself right now.
Next up is my first partial mash...

:tank::rockin:

I brewed this one as well about 2 months ago. It is a very good beer. I only have about 15 left :(... wish I would have made a double batch of it.

One day you will look back on this moment and realize that this was the day that your hobby started getting really expensive... and really enjoyable.

All-grain brewing is oh so much more involved, but also there is so much more satisfaction in knowing that you produced great beer from raw ingredients.

One day you will look back on this moment and realize that this was the day that your hobby started getting really expensive... and really enjoyable.

All-grain brewing is oh so much more involved, but also there is so much more satisfaction in knowing that you produced great beer from raw ingredients.

Yeah...I have about $650 in it now after getting the kegreezer setup.
Then comes 2nd brew pot/burner....plumbing...

iamwhatiseem said:
Yeah...I have about $650 in it now after getting the kegreezer setup.
Then comes 2nd brew pot/burner....plumbing...

Then comes one of these...

There is no end in sight, just like any great hobby!

image-4029238439.jpg

brag on!

my first "holee crap, not just drinkable, it's GOOD!" moment happened almost 20 years ago, but I still remember it

Yeah a buddy and myself just popped our first bottles last week and were very surprised as we had made a few mistakes along the way. We have already brewed up another 4 batches with another brew day next week. Needless to say our wives are not that impressed....

Congrats on a great beer :) That's about how I feel about this hobby too. The first one was drinkable, the next was good, and the rest I have greatly enjoyed.

Congrats it's a great feeling
My name is Wolf and I'm an addict.
That said, my moment came on my third brew last month, it was a Blue Moon clone from Austin Brewing that I made for my son who was graduating from college
Holy crap it was spot on and everyone loves it, I don't as I cant stand Blue Moon
Bottling my Blind Pig clone from More Beer tomorrow and I'm anxious for another moment

Latest posts

Back