time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No to vietnamese, bock, and cherries. The chili name is west of vietnam

no to the szechuan, black cherry, but it is a Black IPA so the style is correct. Still havent got the chili or the other additive in this beer

I guess what I am starting to wonder at this point is, what is wrong with you? :drunk: ;)

Haha, after reading all the guesses I was thinking that whatever this is, I never want to have more than a 2oz sample... Sounds a bit too crazy, even for me!

Thai chili corn bipa

Ok here we go. I am going to follow suit. I want the underlying style, then I also want the names of 2 ingredients which I've added here. One is common, the other is not. May the odds be ever in your favor.

image-2947745349.jpg

I knew that will give it way. Winner!

It's from Buffalo Bayou Brewing in Houston, TX. They are going to be putting out some awesome beers. I love their gingerbread stout, its amazing

Houston's really getting some good breweries! I'll have to check them out!

Chocolate graham cracker stout

P.s. glad to know everyone on here is as much of a dork as I am. 1/3 way through the last book. Seeing the movie this weekend.

I knew that will give it way. Winner!

It's from Buffalo Bayou Brewing in Houston, TX. They are going to be putting out some awesome beers. I love their gingerbread stout, its amazing

Are they distributing yet? I haven't heard of them, but then again, I haven't been to H Town in about 6 months. Guess it's about time to swing through there again!

Are they distributing yet? I haven't heard of them, but then again, I haven't been to H Town in about 6 months. Guess it's about time to swing through there again!

They are pretty small and only doing 10 bbl batch i think and only opened its doors about 3 months ago. They are in a couple of bars around houston and probably not going to bottle or get out of houston any time soon that i can see. They are going to put some unique beers out. They only have one all time beer which is 1836 copper ale, and they will have a rotating beer every so often. Definitely check them out when your in town.

Chocolate cherry stout

Nobodies gotten the style yet. Of the two additives, one is a solid, whilst the other is a liquid.

Chocolate graham cracker stout

P.s. glad to know everyone on here is as much of a dork as I am. 1/3 way through the last book. Seeing the movie this weekend.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the books. Haven't seen the flick yet... A 2 year old + no reliable baby-sitter make movie outings difficult...:tank:

barrooze said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the books. Haven't seen the flick yet... A 2 year old + no reliable baby-sitter make movie outings difficult...:tank:

I have the same problem! 19 month old, and grandma flaked out on us 3 weeks ago... Hopefully she won't do the same this weekend.

Back