• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 10g Blichmann Boilermaker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvillehokie

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies - took the first local guy so I didn't have to worry about shipping or pictures. Will contact (in order) if it falls through.

Bought this thinking I was going to grow into a HLT/mash tun setup, but found out that I'm really happy with BIAB and I ripped my bag on Sunday due to the 'brewmometer'

At this point, I think I really just want a cheapo 15 gal so I can keep BIAB'ing (and if I decide to go electric, I won't feel as bad drilling in it!).

I've used this 3 times now - very minor wear (none that I can see) and it's a classic Blichmann - still have the box and instructions.
http://www.blichmannengineering.com/boilermaker/boilermaker.html

Yours for $230 (normally $309) - 20% off of retail, you'll have to cover shipping - or meet in/near Central VA

Don't have any pictures right now (at work) but can provide later to an email address (pm me) if you really want to see them. The pot looks like a standard boilermaker - no dings/dents blemishes (scrubbed the few scorch marks w/ barkeepers friend last week).

Looks like the shipping weight is 20 lbs - so for UPS from zip code 22911 (me) to you (80521) is $31

Back