Wire six pack basket, Who sells it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ottis

Reaction score
This might be the wrong place for this, I wasn't sure where else to put it.
anehph.jpg

This place; Some factory in China, makes them but only in 1000 to 10000 batches, I did some googleing and couldn't find anything like them for sale (each), except for some high priced fancy ones for wine bottles.

It would be nice to have something like this instead of reusing cardboard holders..

Plastic commercial milk crates hold 25 std size 12oz beer bottles perfectly, but a six-er would be handier to stick in the fridge.:)

Email the company in China to see where they distribute those to? Or who orders those kinds of things. Those are neat, I want one!

That's a good idea, I might also send the above link to a couple of places like Northern and Midwest brew supply if I can't find them anywhere else..

Maybe if a bunch of us e-mailed them (Northern, Midwest etc..) they might be more inclined to start selling them.

Google search for wire bottle carrier turns up a lot of stuff, but it seems most sellers of similar items are in Europe. I did find this one, but a bit pricey for my taste. There are a lot more products out there for toting wine bottles.

I contacted Midwest Supplies about the wire basket six pack holder, they said that they are interested and would look into getting them. :)

Back