• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan New 30 gallon Plastic Conicals

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DocFrye

Reaction score
I have 3 brand new Ace Roto-Mold 30 gallon plastic conical tanks, that I planned on using but went another direction.

These are the Full Drain models and would make excellent large fermenters for someone.

The best price I could find them for sale was $75 plus shipping. I will let these go for $50 a piece. Hopefully someone or someones local can use them.

I don't know how to post pictures here, but can send pictures via e-mail or text.

These conicals are currently located in Milan, MI, about half way between Ann Arbor and Toledo.

Thanks,
David M. Frye, DVM

I can send pictures to anyone interested if they contact me with a cell # or email address.

Thanks, guys. Really hoping someone can put these to good use.

I could, but I believe shipping would be quite expensive. I can check the prices on Monday.

UPS won't ship it without a box, and it may take a day or two for me to get a quote from USPS. I'll let you know soon, though.

So USPS says the fermenters are too large to ship and recommended UPS or FedEX. There is not a FedEX store locally. UPS demands that the fermenters be boxed before they would give me a quote, and I do not currently have a box large enough to comply.

I think I will be sticking with local pickup. I have had a decent amount of interest, but still have all 3 available.

I know that these can be shipped with only a label. However, I have not had luck convincing the locals. I practice in a very small town.

Interested. I work in AA and could pick up. Could u send pics?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Yes. I can send pics. Please, anyone that wants pics, please, send me a cell phone number or an email address. I swear, if you do that, I can send you pictures.

Latest posts

Back