Boonville Beer Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the dates this year? I've been to that fest many times. It was really fun when it used to be a chill, small-time thing with camping on premesis. Last time I went it was packed!

Boonville is a great place for a fest, though. I may have to get down there.

I went to a couple when I lived in the Bay area and really enjoyed them. Having an RV made it easy. I won't make it this year, just too long a drive from Oregon. Shoot, I didn't even make the Eugene Fest, they started it at 5 p.m and I couldn't find out anything about RV space.

I think that beer-wise, at least, you're far better off in Boonville. It's a lot cheaper too.

I quite like the Kona beer, too. And diving-wise, I'm a lot better off in Kona ;)

I used to live just down the road from Boonville for many years and I worked for the brewery. I'm very familiar with their beers and the other breweries in Mendo.

Up here in Humboldt, it's maybe even better. I think we have the most breweries per capita of any county in the country. There's a lot of good beer up here!

I will try to make it down there, though. Sounds like a fun time, and the weather always rules at the AV Beer fest. Cheers :D

Back