South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 31!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check is in the snail mail... rather pay lordura some extra scratch rather than paypal fees...

broncobum, i work in Warren and will be heading to pick up from here.. with some gas $.. i can help shuttle your grain, but with the size of my order, i may not have room for a passenger. let me know.

Check is in the snail mail... rather pay lordura some extra scratch rather than paypal fees...

broncobum, i work in Warren and will be heading to pick up from here.. with some gas $.. i can help shuttle your grain, but with the size of my order, i may not have room for a passenger. let me know.

I appreciate that... I'll let you know when it arrives!

giraffeman & firesidechef, got your payments today.

All payments are in!

Order was just sent over tonight so i hope to hear back tomorrow or Wednesday about a delivery date.

The best way to get notified of future GB's is to PM me with your email address. It's much easier for me and less of a risk for you to get skipped. I do send out those PMs after having quite a few... if you know what i mean :)

Looks like Wednesday is going to be the pickup but it was a little unclear so i'm going to call back tomorrow morning to be 100%. I'll PM everyone in the PM

If anyone is near Ambler I need someone to grab grain for me. I'm driving my son to college then. It would gravely appreciated. Roll Tide!

Thanks

I won't be available Wednesday, could anyone pick up my 1/4x TF-BLK & 1/4x GB-HONY for me please? Preferably in the Philly area but can travel as necessary, thanks!

lordura said:
Anyone who can't make the pickup, i can hold your grain. I'm in Audubon, NJ 08106

Would you mind holding mine? I can pick it up any other day as far as I know. Thanks!

Sorry everyone, i was away for the past few.
Would you mind holding mine? I can pick it up any other day as far as I know. Thanks!
No problem. PM me after the pickup so we can work out a trade off

Could you please hold my grain until Saturday. I'm 2 hrs. away and Wednesday is super busy for me.
No problem. PM me after the pickup so we can work out a trade off

Is that $10 for 3lbs of syrup?
It's a hair under 3 lbs but yes... $10 for a quart of D2

I'm in Brooklyn but have orientation all day Wednesday so can't make it down. Anyone live in the city who can pick up my order? Can compensate if needed.

Jeff, just out of curiosity, what do you do if it's raining? Do you reschedule the pickup?
Yes but we should be OK.

Still on for tomorrow? I'll take some of that d2 syrup if there's some left
I'll have at least 12 jars with me tomorrow. If i run out at the pickup, i'll get one to you at a later date.

I'm in Brooklyn but have orientation all day Wednesday so can't make it down. Anyone live in the city who can pick up my order? Can compensate if needed.
if no one can hold for you, i can. I'm not near NY though. Right next to philly.

As of right now, we are still on for tomorrow. It looks like there is a very slight chance of rain in the afternoon but i doubt it will effect us. if anyone has a tarp they are willing to bring (in case the ground is damp in some spots), it would be greatly appreciated.

If there is any delay of change to the pickup, i will post it here. so always remember to check the forum before heading out to the group buy!.
Can't check it? You should all have my number from the PMs i've sent. Just give me a call!

Back