• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

40 AMP Solid State Relay with heatsink

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liljimmynorton

Reaction score
Never got to doing my electric brewery so I am selling my 40 AMP SSR's and heatsinks. They are 3-32 volt DC controlled with 24-480 volt AC switched. They were only $15 each shipped so I figure $12 each shipped is good. Or $20 shipped for the pair. Quicker shipping them China. As always UPS must deliver to you in the lower 48. Email me at rob dot sperry at gmail dot com.

IMG_1485.JPG

IMG_1486.JPG

I can't make out the part derails on my phone. If you could check out the last page of my Brew Magic to Electric thread and look at the diagram and let me know, I'd appreciate it.

I can't make out the part derails on my phone. If you could check out the last page of my Brew Magic to Electric thread and look at the diagram and let me know, I'd appreciate it.

I looked but PJ didn't put any details on the SSR's. I am sure these are of the capacity and have the correct input and output voltage. They were for the Auber you have now so I know they work with it. I am positive they will work, but I will hold them until you get time to check. If they work they are yours. PJ is an asset on here. He worked up plans for me too. Good luck on your project, sounds like something cool.

Back