Surprise 40th last night.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmerz

Reaction score
My wife threw me a surprise party last night...it was great.

I landed a few cases of beer from my good friends and family.

2 cases of dogfishhead 90 minute ipa, a case of victory hop devil ipa, a case of victory -variety of victorys, case of dales pale ale, Saranac 12 beers of winter (never had any saranac before), Leinenkugels sunset wheat and a case of miller lite.

Not bad huh?

The miller lite was from a cousin who doesn't drink, so I'm guessing she just grabbed what her husband likes...lol

Has anyone had any saranacs?

Saranac make some great beers...

You will like them if you likethe other beers you mentioned....except of course the Miller light.

What's wrong with Miller Lite? Isn't it tripple hops brewed or something? :rolleyes: :D

Happy birthday and let me know if you need help with any of that... I still haven't been able to get a hold of any DFH 90 to try.

Thanks, but I could probably get some a little closer than Pittsburgh... :D
Last I checked the "Fish Finder" there was no DFH within 100 miles. Outside of that, I don't know. I did check around my old home in Southern California and it's sold EVERYWHERE around there. I'll try some on my next visit along with a few new brewpubs/craft breweries that have popped up down there in the last couple years. I just keep telling myself that I will probably be totaly dissapointed anyways... ;)

Back