two free Killians Pint Glasses...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgiaTiger

Reaction score
Any of my Fellow Homebrewers or Beer Geek Friends interested in scoring some Free Pint Glasses check out the link below before they're all gone.

Snag 2 Free Killian’s Pint Glasses from Miller – Just use code 071990764005 to score them. Allow up to 8 weeks for delivery!

NOTE: Residents of Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia must use 021700412057 as the UPC Code!!!

http://mojosavings.com/2-free-killians-pint-glasses/

:ban::ban::ban:

Click the link in the paragraph. The link reads - 2 Free Killian’s Pint Glasses from Miller should be in blue.

It said it worked and that they were on their way but there was no spot to enter the address (only city, state and zip). Did it actually ask for your street number and street?

It said it worked and that they were on their way but there was no spot to enter the address (only city, state and zip). Did it actually ask for your street number and street?
No:( Perhaps it didn't work afterall.

I would like to know how they know my addy since they didn't ask. Wonder how much spam I will get now?

abandonhope16 said:

Same here. Everything worked right and it said they're on their way, but nowhere did it ask for a street address. That's strange.

WesleyS said:
Same here. Everything worked right and it said they're on their way, but nowhere did it ask for a street address. That's strange.

Did you use a mobile device? It ended working when I used my computer..... There were other optional fields like gender that also didn't show on my phone.

abandonhope16 said:
Did you use a mobile device? It ended working when I used my computer..... There were other optional fields like gender that also didn't show on my phone.

Yep, on my iPhone. That must be it.

Back