My First Homebrew - w/ some questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OregonNative

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I'd first like too thank all the cool people who make this site happen. I'm very excited about home brewing! Here is some info about whats going on.

I have not started yet, I'm waiting a couple days too get my hydrometer & a siphon tube. Of course there is lots of cleaning too do. I was originally going too try FSR402's - "Citrus Weizen" or EdWort's "Bee Cave Brewery Bavarian Hefeweizen" Sadly my local home brew store had just sold a lot of hops, grains, malt, & yeast. I'm hoping I can try FSR402's & EdWort's recipes in the near future. Looks killer guys!

I ended up buying a "brewers best" kit that had all the ingredients too get going. The box came with instructions, but I'm a bit worried about following the box directions. I've heard from a few people that these kit instructions are usually not very good. I'd really love some feedback from you guys who may have had some experience with a BB kit. If needed I can copy the entire instructions into this thread for you guys too read over. Here are a few pictures for you guys.

Brewers Best - German Oktoberfest
hb6-25-08-001-1.jpg

hb6-25-08-002.jpg

hb6-25-08-003.jpg

*stuff not shown*
Grain Steeping Bag
Another can of "light malt extract"

I was given Willamette with the kit instead of hallertaur due too the hop shortage, or so the letter in the box said.

Equipment List
================
20qt + large stainless steel pot
Large stainless steel spoon
Pyrex measuring cup
6.5 gallon glass carboy
Airlock
Thermometer
Cleaning & Sanitizing Equipment
Large Steel Mesh Strainer

Still Need
=================
Hydrometer
Siphon Tube
Other? (if you can think of anything please let me know)

I will get a few pictures up of my equipment ASAP. I'll most likely reply too this post tonight and add that up there. I'm very worried right now about messing this brew up. I'm still very confused on a lot of the terms & setup of this. All I can do for now is keep reading though. I'm trying too learn my best. I most likely will be posting more questions before I begin my brew, If I cannot find them.

Thanks guys, this brew is going too be dedicated too you. :mug: Anyone taking an apprentice? hehe

Congrats on your kickoff. One bit of advice, add most of the extract very late in the boil.

How late, and how much? I know it's supposed to darken if you boil the entire time with LME.

I got a half gallon of "golden" LME for a brew tomorrow, and last time I just tossed the whole can into the boil pot and off I went.

Congrats on your first batch OregonNative!

My friend has been brewing Brewers Best kits for years. He consistently produces good beer. Although I never brewed one myself, I have done extract batches and it is pretty hard to screw up. Your biggest worry should be sanitation. The worst thing that can happen to you is to get an infected batch on your first attempt.

I'm fairly confident the instructions will be just fine, but just to be safe, go ahead and post the directions and we'll check it for flaws and make suggestions if need be.

Congrats on your kickoff. One bit of advice, add most of the extract very late in the boil.

Thanks very much bro! I'll be sure too remember that. :mug:

Style Question....
Is that Muntons Yeast going to make a true Oktoberfest?

Good On you man....You'll make a great beer I'm sure.

My friend, I'm not really sure about the yeast. I'm sure this beer won't be a true Oktoberfest. Too begin, I'm already using willamette hops instead of hallertauer hops. I believe hallertauer was the traditional hop for a true Oktoberfest. I'm sure there are people who know much better than myself though. Like you mentioned though, I'm not sure if the Muntons yeast will make an authentic Oktoberfest, but I'm hoping it'll drink & taste well. :mug:

Thanks for the nice comments & support though brother. I'm hoping it all works out well. :tank:

Congrats on your first batch OregonNative!

My friend has been brewing Brewers Best kits for years. He consistently produces good beer. Although I never brewed one myself, I have done extract batches and it is pretty hard to screw up. Your biggest worry should be sanitation. The worst thing that can happen to you is to get an infected batch on your first attempt.

I'm fairly confident the instructions will be just fine, but just to be safe, go ahead and post the directions and we'll check it for flaws and make suggestions if need be.

Thats excellent news! That took some worry off my shoulder. I'll be sure too sanitize the heck out of everything. I'm hoping I get a decent first batch. I'm not expecting it too be amazing, but I'm hoping it'll at least be decent.

Thanks a ton for the information though. I'm glad too hear the kit has done someone well. I'll make a reply too this post in just a second and add up the entire directions page. Thanks brother. :mug:

German Oktoberfest - Exact Directions (as written in the kit)

Yield: 5 gallons
Starting Gravity: 1.052-1.055
Final Gravity: 1.012-1.015
AVB%: 4-5%
Hop IBU's: 22-25

Ingredients (Included)
6.6 lbs - Plain Light Malt Extract
8 oz - Crushed Crystal Malt 60L
4 oz - Crushed Crystal Malt 20L
1 - Grain Steeping Bag
1 oz - Willamette Hops (Bittering)
1 oz - Vanguard Hops (Finishing)
5 oz - Priming Sugar
60 each - Crown Caps
1 each - Beer Yeast

Equipment Needed
Stainless Steel or Enamel Pot (at least 12 quart capacity)
6.5 Gallon Fermenter with grommeted Lid Airlock
Siphon Package (5' of siphon tube, bottle filler, racking tube with tip & bucket clip)
Hydrometer
Bottle Brush
No-Rinse Cleanser
Liquid Crystal Strip Thermometer
Beer Bottles (apx 53, 12 oz bottles).
Bottle Capper
Bottling Bucket with Spigot
Floating Thermometer

Procedures
===============
A. Following the cleanser package instructions, thoroughly and sanitize these items using no-rinse cleanser:

- Primary Fermenter
- Lid
- Airlock
- Hydrometer
- Heat Tolerant Spoon
- Thermometer

B. Pour two gallons of clean water into a 4 gallon or larger pot. If included in your recipe, pour crushed grains into the cloth bag and tie the end into a knot to close it. If crushed grains are not included, go too step C. Place the grain filled bag into the brewpot water and heat to approximately 160 - 170 degrees (F) and steep 20 minutes. DO NOT BOIL THE GRAINS. Carefully remove the grain bag and allow it to drain into the brewpot without squeezing. Discard the grain-filled bag.

C. Heat the brewpot water to boiling. Add malt extract syrup and/or dry malt extract. Stir constantly until it returns to a boiul. If your recipe includes malto dextrin or rice syrup solids, add at this time. Add Bittering hops. Be careful not too let the pot boil over. Boil for 55 minutes, stirring occasionally, then add finishing hops. Boil for an additional 5 minutes (total boiling time is 60 minutes).

*** Note - liquid malt extract will pour easier if you first place the tin in a pan of hot water for 10-15 minutes***

D. Cool the wort rapidly to 70 degrees (F) Temperature can be monitored by adhearing the liquid crystal thermometer to the outside of the fermenter.

NOTE - cooling can be done quickly by immersing the fermenter into a tub of cold water. Other methods are available to the homebrewer. Ask your homebrew retailer for advice and instructions regarding wort cooling.

E. Pour or siphon brewpot contents into a sanitized 6.5 gallon food grade plastic fermenter, leaving sediment (trub) behind. Add 3 gallons 70 degrees (F) or lukewarm water until the level reaches the 5 gallon mark on the bucket.

F. Sanitize a hydrometer and take the Original Gravity (O.G) reading. Write down this number for future reference. Springer the contents of the yeast packet on top of the wort and stir well. Secure the lid on the fermenter with the airlock in place (approximately half filled with clean water).

G. Place the fermenter in a warm area to maintain a temperature of 68 - 72 degrees (F). Keep the fermenter away from sunlight and fluorescent. You should notice bubbling in the airlock within 24 hours. Bubbling will slow down significantly and then stop completely after 3-7 days. When bubbling has stopped remove the lid, sanitize a hydrometer and and take the Final Gravity (F.G) reading. Write down this number for future reference. If this reading matches the F.G reading specified for your recipe, go too Step H. If the reading is higher than the reading specified in your recipe, place the lid back onto the fermenter and allow fermentation too continue for another few days.

OPTIONAL - a process called secondary (or two-stage) fermenter may be used at this point too improve beer clarity. Consult your homebrew retailer for advice regarding secondary fermentation.

NOTE - in preparation for bottling, we recommend against the use of twist-off bottles. Use a standard crown top or returnable bottles only. Make sure bottle are clean, inside and out. Use a bottle brush too remove stubborn deposits. Following the cleanser package instructions, thoroughly sanitize the bottles using no-rinse cleanser immediately before bottling.

H. Following the cleanser package instructions thoroughly clean and sanitize these items using a no-rinse cleanser.

- 6.5 gallon bottling bucket and spigot
- Siphon Tubing
- Racking cane
- Bottle Filling Wand
- (53) 12 oz bottles
- (53) Brewer's Best Crown Caps

In a small sauce pan dissolve 5 oz priming sugar into 2 cups of clean water and boil for 5 minutes. Pour this mixture into the bottling bucket. Siphon the beer from the primary fermenter into the bottling bucket. The siphoning action should thoroughly blend the beer and the sugar solution. Fill bottles using the siphon tubing connected to the spigot at one end and the bottling wand at the other. Bottles should be filled too approximately one inch from the top. Cap the bottles.

I. The sugar addition in step H will produce natural carbonation in your beer. This process will take up to two weeks at room temperature. Thhe beer should be stored in a dark place at 65-75 degrees (F) to ensure proper carbonation. For best flavor, age the beer an additional 21 days. Aging times will vary, depending on the type of beer brewed and your personal taste. Sit back and enjoy your just reward - QUALITY HAND-CRAFTED BEER!

Thats the entire instructions. I hope its a decent guide.

Yep, those are excellent directions! As for the yeast question, no, Muntons ale yeast won't make it true to style. For a beginner kit though I'm sure it's close enough and will be tasty nonetheless.

I mentioned before that I'd get a few equipment pictures together. Here they are. The bottle capper is a hand held so it'll require two people in order too not make a massive mess. It'll work though.

homebrewing6-26-08001Small.jpg

homebrewing6-26-08002Small.jpg

homebrewing6-26-08003Small.jpg

homebrewing6-26-08004Small.jpg

Thanks for going through the trouble of typing all that out. I thought the instructions would be a lot shorter.

Those instructions are rock solid. The only thing I would add is to turn off the heat while you are adding the malt extract to avoiding scorching. Other than that, those are perfect instructions on how to successfully brew an extract beer. It's great to see that some beer kit companies are telling people the correct way to brew beer.

One more thing, the directions did not say anything about aerating the wort prior to pitching the yeast, and I wouldn't "stir" the yeast into the wort like the directions mention. You will run the risk of contamination that way. What you should do is shake the fermenter aggressively prior to pitching the yeast. This will aerate the wort well enough to ensure healthy fermentation.

Good luck with everything! Keep us informed of your progress. I know you're expecting only a decent beer, but I'm sure you will end up with very good beer.

I mentioned before that I'd get a few equipment pictures together. Here they are. The bottle capper is a hand held so it'll require two people in order too not make a massive mess. It'll work though.

You don't need two people. The inside of the bottle capper has a magnet that will hold the bottle cap in place. You simply place it over the bottle and clamp down.

Yep, those are excellent directions! As for the yeast question, no, Muntons ale yeast won't make it true to style. For a beginner kit though I'm sure it's close enough and will be tasty nonetheless.

Thanks man! I'm hoping it'll be tasty.

Thanks for going through the trouble of typing all that out. I thought the instructions would be a lot shorter.

Those instructions are rock solid. The only thing I would add is to turn off the heat while you are adding the malt extract to avoiding scorching. Other than that, those are perfect instructions on how to successfully brew an extract beer. It's great to see that some beer kit companies are telling people the correct way to brew beer.

One more thing, the directions did not say anything about aerating the wort prior to pitching the yeast, and I wouldn't "stir" the yeast into the wort like the directions mention. You will run the risk of contamination that way. What you should do is shake the fermenter aggressively prior to pitching the yeast. This will aerate the wort well enough to ensure healthy fermentation.

Good luck with everything! Keep us informed of your progress. I know you're expecting only a decent beer, but I'm sure you will end up with very good beer.

No problem man. I'm glad I posted it. Hearing that they are not bad directions really took some weight off my shoulders.

I'll be sure to turn off the heat so I wont scorch anything & also I'll make sure not too stir the yeast into the wort.

=================
I do have a few questions though.

Wort is the mixture of water, grains, malt, & hops after boiling but pre-fermation right?

Are you saying, that I should just pour the yeast on top of the wort and shake the fermenter, without stirring?

Should the wort be in the fermentor container before adding yeast? Or should that be done before pouring the wort into the fermentor container?

==================
Thanks for everything guys. It's good too hear that you guys think I'll do well. I'm a big worried, but I'm confident that I'll do well.

Just FYI - you definitely don't need 2 people for the wing capper you bought. I sit on the floor in my kitchen, stick the cap to the magnet on the capper, and bam! Clamp it on the bottle. I've never had a beer bottle tilt or fall over while capping. Trying to cork wine bottles with a lever capper on the other hand...

Your equipment and directions look good. You can definitely leave your beer for longer than the recommended 7-10 days in primary. Good luck!

EDIT: Brew Dude beat me!

I've made that kit and it's really good. It's not an authentic Oktoberfest, which is a lager, but it is a tasty oktoberfest-style ale.

The Brewer's Best kits and the kits from Austinhomebrew.com have good and complete instructions, and you can always be comfortable following their directions.

When you use liquid yeast, we'll tell you to NOT follow the directions and just pitch it into your wort (make a starter first), but otherwise those kit directions are spot on.

Welcome to the obsession!

They're good direction, yes, but as usual, they put very little emphasis on what is arguably the most important issue: fermentation temperatures. 68-72 is okay, but I'd stay below 70 without a doubt...and you'll get fewer esters if you can keep it around 65-67. But not above 70!!!

You can definitely leave your beer for longer than the recommended 7-10 days in primary.

+1 on leaving it in the ferementer longer than the instructions say. Most instructions say to secondary or bottle as soon as it gets to its FG, but most people around here would tell you to do longer. I would say at least 2 weeks before bottling. I normally do 3 weeks if I'm not doing a secondary, and 2 weeks if I am. This will allow the yeast to clean up the waste it left behind during active fermentation.

We are currently in the process of brewing! Here are a few pictures. I'll explain them when I come back if any of you have questions. I'm sure you most of you guys know whats going on though.

homebrewing6-26-08-001001Small.jpg

homebrewing6-26-08-001002Small.jpg

homebrewing6-26-08-001003Small.jpg

homebrewing6-26-08-001005Small.jpg

homebrewing6-27-08008Small.jpg

homebrewing6-27-08009Small.jpg

homebrewing6-27-08011Small.jpg

homebrewing6-27-08013Small.jpg

If you guys at home can't read that picture, the O.G came in at 1.052
More pictures too come later, please excuse the mess. Everything was kept very clean, but there was a bit of mess in the backround of the kitchen.

Wow, that's cool that you took so many pics on your first brew. I was so intent on not screwing something up for my first brew, pictures were the last thing on my mind. Great job though, looks like you have everything in order.

Wow, that's cool that you took so many pics on your first brew. I was so intent on not screwing something up for my first brew, pictures were the last thing on my mind. Great job though, looks like you have everything in order.

Thanks man! Luckily I had my old man around to give me an extra hand so I was able too sneak away for a couple minutes too snap a few pictures. :D

OregonNative- How did you get the wort from the brewpot to the carboy? Do you strain out the hops?

I hope it did all that right... I'm a bit worried but I think I did ok. It looks pretty good & the O.G was right on target.

I know "The Fear" all too well, I was there about a month ago.

Go to the newbie forum and look up my post on "How I learned to stop worrying and love the brew". Hopefully it'll relieve some worries while you do the hardest part now: wait.

I didn't make *every* mistake in the book, but I made a few, and tried to mother-hen the fermenter, and in spite of all of my effort and worry, I made good beer.

Oregon, do you have a picture of the carboy after everything is said and done with? I'd like to see how much volume you ended up with.

OregonNative- How did you get the wort from the brewpot to the carboy? Do you strain out the hops?

Yes I did bro. I ran it through a funnel with a strainer. :mug:

I know "The Fear" all too well, I was there about a month ago.

Go to the newbie forum and look up my post on "How I learned to stop worrying and love the brew". Hopefully it'll relieve some worries while you do the hardest part now: wait.

I didn't make *every* mistake in the book, but I made a few, and tried to mother-hen the fermenter, and in spite of all of my effort and worry, I made good beer.

That sure is a weight off my shoulders my friend. I'm trying my hardest to just relax and do well. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm already looking forward to my next batch. I have gone though all that fear that you mentioned.

ah the first brew.. congrats on entering the hobby!

Thanks man! I'm glad to be here with you guys. Thanks for all the help and support.

Oregon, do you have a picture of the carboy after everything is said and done with? I'd like to see how much volume you ended up with.

I sure do my friend. Let me upload a few pictures on here.

These are pictures from today, 6/29/08. It shows the same results as before, but I begun fermenting already and the foam has already died down? I heard this is common so soon with certain ales. Flatline mentioned the same thing actually, which worried him. This is day 3 so I'm hoping all is well. I took a gravity rating at its sitting at 1.018-1.020. This recipe calls for a F.G rating of 1.012 - 1.015. I'm hoping very much that this is doing well. It's still very hazy.

homebrewing6-29-08001Small.jpg

homebrewing6-29-08003Small.jpg

homebrewing6-29-08004Small.jpg

Looks like your volume is a bit low... that would explain why your OG is higher than the target range. Looks closer to a 4 or a 4.25 gallon batch.

This is very common and it has happened to me twice. You'll have a little less beer to drink, but the beer you do have will probably be a bit stronger and more bold.

For your next batch, I would recommend marking your carboy at the 5 gallon level. You can do this easily with masking tape, or anything that will stick to the glass. Just pour in one gallon at a time until you have 5 gallons, and then mark. That way, if you lose a lot to evaporation with your next batch, you can just top off your carboy to the correct volume.

Looks like your volume is a bit low... that would explain why your OG is higher than the target range. Looks closer to a 4 or a 4.25 gallon batch.

This is very common and it has happened to me twice. You'll have a little less beer to drink, but the beer you do have will probably be a bit stronger and more bold.

For your next batch, I would recommend marking your carboy at the 5 gallon level. You can do this easily with masking tape, or anything that will stick to the glass. Just pour in one gallon at a time until you have 5 gallons, and then mark. That way, if you lose a lot to evaporation with your next batch, you can just top off your carboy to the correct volume.

Thanks for the info bro.

I don't mind a full bodied & stronger tasting beer. I actually prefer IPA's & darker beers over this variety. I am however a little disappointed that I didn't do everything right. Thank you a ton for the filling tip, I'll be sure to fill it and mark it before my next batch!

I ended up pouring in the dissolved priming sugar (into water like the recipe recommended). I ended up with exactly 43 bottles. I'll get some pictures here in a few.

Other than that, I'm going to wait and crack one open in two weeks. I know the recommended time is three weeks, but I don't think I can wait that long hehe. If nothing else that two week "sample" should tide me over until the full three weeks.

Now its time to decide what to brew next... I already made myself look like a ******* by asking a few questions about a stout recipe that were "very" wrong apparently. I'll have to do some reading on some recipes. Thanks for all the help Brew Dude, you were with me till' the end. :tank:

Thanks for the info bro.

I don't mind a full bodied & stronger tasting beer. I actually prefer IPA's & darker beers over this variety. I am however a little disappointed that I didn't do everything right. Thank you a ton for the filling tip, I'll be sure to fill it and mark it before my next batch!

I ended up pouring in the dissolved priming sugar (into water like the recipe recommended). I ended up with exactly 43 bottles. I'll get some pictures here in a few.

Other than that, I'm going to wait and crack one open in two weeks. I know the recommended time is three weeks, but I don't think I can wait that long hehe. If nothing else that two week "sample" should tide me over until the full three weeks.

Now its time to decide what to brew next... I already made myself look like a ******* by asking a few questions about a stout recipe that were "very" wrong apparently. I'll have to do some reading on some recipes. Thanks for all the help Brew Dude, you were with me till' the end. :tank:

No problem! Happy to help.

I can understand that you are disappointed, but it's really not a big deal that you ended up with less volume. Think of it this way, you'll be done with this batch quicker so you can start your next one sooner!

I always drink a few at 2 weeks. It'll be nice and carbed by that point, and it should give you a great idea of how your beer tastes.

I looked over the Brewers Best kit selection and they have some really nice looking kits that cover a wide range of different beer styles. If your beer turns out well, they seem like a good kit company to stick with. The classic English pale ale, American Amber, Red Ale, English Brown, Robust porter, Steam beer, IPA, Scotch Ale, California Imperial (Arrogant Bastard clone), and American Nut Brown all look like great kits. There are quite a few others as well. If you don't want to continue with Brewers Best, you can always get kits from midwestsupplies.com or austinhomebrew.com, two excellent sites that many here buy from. What are your favorite beer types?

Don't worry about asking beginner questions. That's what the beginner forum is here for.

No problem! Happy to help.

I can understand that you are disappointed, but it's really not a big deal that you ended up with less volume. Think of it this way, you'll be done with this batch quicker so you can start your next one sooner!

I always drink a few at 2 weeks. It'll be nice and carbed by that point, and it should give you a great idea of how your beer tastes.

I looked over the Brewers Best kit selection and they have some really nice looking kits that cover a wide range of different beer styles. If your beer turns out well, they seem like a good kit company to stick with. The classic English pale ale, American Amber, Red Ale, English Brown, Robust porter, Steam beer, IPA, Scotch Ale, California Imperial (Arrogant Bastard clone), and American Nut Brown all look like great kits. There are quite a few others as well. If you don't want to continue with Brewers Best, you can always get kits from midwestsupplies.com or austinhomebrew.com, two excellent sites that many here buy from. What are your favorite beer types?

Don't worry about asking beginner questions. That's what the beginner forum is here for.

Thanks for the support bro. I don't mind using kits, I'd like to be able to make a few of the recipes that I've found on this site though. Some look AMAZING! My favorite styles of beer are, India Pale Ale's & Stouts. I look most good beer though. I'm not a fan of really sweet beers, and I'm also not a big fan of lambics. I like most beer though as long as its got a good taste. No offense but I don't like budweiser, miller, or any of that flavored water. :D

I'd really like to get into all grain recipes, but I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. I'm going to make a post here in a minute asking some people's opinions on if I should begin all grain yet. I have lots of reading to do if that is the case. All grain is something I really want to learn though, because 90% of the recipes that I have seen here were all grain. I feel very limited by extract brews.

I'll be sure to crack one open at two weeks. Wish you all could join me for the first brew. :mug:

Here is a picture of the beer finally! Its delicious and goes down very smooth. Its a beat "beefier" than a lot of ales. I believe this is because my carboy was only filled to 4-4.5 gallons instead of hitting the 5-5.5. I'll be sure to make some adjustments next time, but its still a dang good beer! :mug: Excuse the messy desk in the pictures.

First Picture showing the full bottle & beer. You can't see the good color in this picture.
homebrew-bottled001Small.jpg

The beer showing proper color & head.
homebrew-bottled003Small.jpg

Hey Oregon, this is Brew Dude (now Tankard)

Looks great man! I'm happy to see the finished product. Looks a bit cloudy, but that may just be the picture. Next time, toss a little Irish Moss in the boil during the last 10 minutes and it should help to clarify the beer quite a bit. It's really cheap at the home brew shops, like 3 bucks for a couple ounces. You don't need much either, just a tablespoon.

Cloudy beer has no effect on the flavor though. I'm glad to hear that it's tasty.

Got any other brews planned?

Again, congrats on a successful first batch.

Hey Oregon, this is Brew Dude (now Tankard)

Looks great man! I'm happy to see the finished product. Looks a bit cloudy, but that may just be the picture. Next time, toss a little Irish Moss in the boil during the last 10 minutes and it should help to clarify the beer quite a bit. It's really cheap at the home brew shops, like 3 bucks for a couple ounces. You don't need much either, just a tablespoon.

Cloudy beer has no effect on the flavor though. I'm glad to hear that it's tasty.

Got any other brews planned?

Again, congrats on a successful first batch.

Hey Tankard (Brew Dude),
Good to hear from you my friend! I appreciate the tip about the Irish Moss! I'll pick some up today when I head over to the brew store. Time to pick some more supplies and I might as well pick up some moss while I'm there.

I have several planned projects coming up bro. Here are a few to name :D

Ed Wort's : Apfelwein
Ó Flannagáin's : Ó Flannagáin Standard Stout

I'd like to get those done pretty soon so I can get a good age on them for the colder months. I love a good stout during hte colder months, and the apfelwein sounds wonderful for the colder months as well.

I'd also like to brew an IPA because I love IPA's, but I have not decided on a recipe yet. What about you bro? Any upcoming plans?

Back