anyone need a keggle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpdb185

Reaction score
i've got a 50L Heineken keg with the top cut out. otherwise, it is in great shape and no holes have been drilled. i really want to trade it for a slim quarter-barrel keg, but i'd be willing to sell it if anyone really wants to buy it. i'm in the jackson area during the week and in laurel on the weekends.

**since i don't want to ship it, i figured this forum may be more appropriate.

PLEASE let me get this from you if you wouldn't mind. I need it, and could possibly get my mother and aunt to meet you and grab it. What cash are you wanting for it? (Laurel would be best I think, if they are willing to.) I'm living out of state for the next few weeks but will indeed put it to use.

i'd like to get $50 for it, which is what i paid for it. and i won't actually be back in laurel until the week of may 6th (law school final exams). so i can wait until you get back, or i can meet whoever when i get back home. just let me know.

Awesome, ya I'll get it from you. We will work out the details. I get back end of May, but I can have someone meet you in Laurel for sure.

well, I'll consider it sold then. just inbox me and we'll work something out.

Back