Sanke fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wino24

Reaction score
Hi all... I know I saw a thread where one of the members made and sold an attatchment so you can use the keg as a fermenter, I can't find that thread nor can I remember that man's name....if someone has his name and his web page address and could post it here I'd appreciate it.
Thanks

I'm going to be able to get my hands on another keg shortly and plan on using it for a fermenter. What would be the best of cleaning it to get it ready for use?

I'm going to be able to get my hands on another keg shortly and plan on using it for a fermenter. What would be the best of cleaning it to get it ready for use?

If I did this I would soak overnight in oxyclean, rinse, then sanitize with a gallon mix of star san.

If you use a burner, you could just boil a few gallons of water in there for 10 minutes and steam-sanitize. I don't use flame, so doesn't work for me.

Latest posts

Back