• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stir Bars - 1.5" $3.00 Shipped

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Closing this down, thanks for the interest everyone!

Found a couple extra new stir bars that I do not need. They are 1.5" long and just come in the standard roundish shape. I will be putting them in a standard snail mail envelop with a stamp.

If you interested just send me an email at [email protected] with your mailing address, will send you my paypal account info.

When the stir bars are all gone, this post will be edited..

Cheers

tv790tjP

Emailed! Need 1.

Its no hurry on delivery, if you don't sell both by end of the week or so, I could buy both.

Wow, I guess there is a need for stir bars in this world. Glad I am finally getting to use some of these stamps.. Who sends checks in the mail anymore, right?

I have 7 more bars left..

After the payment is received you will get a picture back of the envelop with the bars inside.

Thanks

Thanks everyone, all the packages are ready and will be in the mail tomorrow. Will be doing more spring cleaning/5S next weekend and will see what turns up.

I know I have 4-5 spare Corney Keg Lids that need to find new homes.

Thanks everyone, all the packages are ready and will be in the mail tomorrow. Will be doing more spring cleaning/5S next weekend and will see what turns up.

I know I have 4-5 spare Corney Keg Lids that need to find new homes.

since i missed out on this i will probably jump on a lid or two... can i call first in line before you post them...lol

Got the envelope that you sent the stir bars in - but no stir bars inside. There was a nice little slit in the lower left corner of the envelope and a dirt shadow on both sides where a stir bar might have been at one time.

Bummed...cause I was hoping to put them to use this weekend. :mad:

E-Mursed said:
Got the envelope that you sent the stir bars in - but no stir bars inside. There was a nice little slit in the lower left corner of the envelope and a dirt shadow on both sides where a stir bar might have been at one time.

I am traveling right now, will ship another one on Friday. Sorry about that!

Are you kidding me????? That's how mine arrived!!!!

Looks like someone at the post office has a handful of stirbars and probably can't figure out what the hell they are.....

IMAG0891.jpg
[/IMG]

Probably got caught in the sorting machines and popped right through the paper.

AHH just got my envelope and the same problem.

1335471252799.jpg

When I went to the mail box I was thinking there would be more of us with this problem. That really sucks.....:(

If you receive a busted letter send me a pm with your address and I will ship you out another one. This time I will be installing seat belts into the packaging.

I will make it happen guys.. This wasn't a sell for the money, just trying to help out the members here.

Just PM me your address so I can keep track of what needs to happen.

:tank:

I was out of town until today and expected to come back to an empty envelope or one with two stirbars. I don't have either. :-(
I received your picture if the envelope, just want to make sure it got dropped off. Perhaps it'll arrive tomorrow, I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Justin
A bit of good news. My 4 made it successfully but the envelope did have a hole in it.

Yeah my envelope arrived with a stick that said the letter was lost, I wish it was just a letter and not a stir bar :(

Did you check with the post office and what you can do to file a claim?

Op... You can't send something rigid like a stirbar in a envelope. It will get damaged all the time. Use a padded envelope. Save yourself the trouble. White envelopes go through a sorting machine and will tear it up everytime. N sometimes block up the machine. I know I work for usps.

I'm paid up as of first day, don't have a stir bar yet, or empty envelope. Want me to resend my email/contact info?

Same here. I didn't get any envelope or stir bar yet. I wonder if the stir bar is strong enough to hold the envelope to the inside of a mailbox or mail machine?

Satisfaction said:
I am returning the money now, send me a PM if I haven't sent it back.

I just returned home after being out of town and found my stir bars in tact. Thanks!

Back