What is this???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hooray beer!

Reaction score
I went out to my garage today and saw a 'swirling' of particles in the brew. I had never seen it before and was curious what the hell was going on. It started fermenting in less than 12 hours, causing me to think that I am watching the yeast at work. Today is the second day of fermentation. Any thoughts?

BTW, how can I post the image on here--its asking for an http address...

:rockin:

pinevalleybrew said:
Yes, welcome to the addiction. I am up to 8 fermentors. There are so many styles of beer to brew, I want to try them all before I die.

Hell, I want to try them all before the end of the week!

I have some swirling going on myself a bock that my son and I added 1lb of orange bloosom honey to should be interesting.also THB maple beer,brewers redale W/2lbs of orange bloosom honey,also honey brown ale.my first batch of barley wine,(THB)20th anniversary Irish wee heavy,(THB) yellow dog pale ale,and last but not least american red ale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinevalleybrew
Yes, welcome to the addiction. I am up to 8 fermentors. There are so many styles of beer to brew, I want to try them all before I die.

the_bird said:
Hell, I want to try them all before the end of the week!

Could be one and the same:eek:

(But let's hope not.)

Fermentation rules!! Yes Im up to 7 fermenters, 9 if you cound the two plastic ones I started with, I just use one of them for a bottling bucket now.

I love using glass cause you can see whats going on in there, even if they are a little more difficult to clean.

Welcome to the adiction

Latest posts

Back