Please help my 3 month old daughter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuckferrorists

Reaction score
Hey guys, I realize I haven't posted in a while. Still enjoying homebrew, but with a new baby and working 60+ hours a week, "me" time is very minimal. As i get a moment to reflect, I ask you for 20 seconds of your time. We have never really won anything, but my daughter is in a photo contest to see who can get the most "likes". We have ~50 right now, and the leader only has ~120, so I know we have enough people on this board to kick their butt.

Again, if you can help, please do. If not, we understand. Thanks for your time

Holiday Photo Contest | Facebook

ok. just did so. took me a long time to figure out the password, since it's been a year or more since using it

What a great smile! Good luck on the contest, but you already know you got a winner on your hands... :)

Thanks everyone south. I'm overwhelmed by the generosity of your help. We got 50 votes over night. We're still behind a little bit and tomorrows the last day. If you know anyone else who can vote too, we would be extremely grateful!

Thanks everyone!

'liked'...

Dayton, huh? That's too bad. You should try moving. It did wonders for my life almost 5 years ago.

That city was awesome in the 90's, but now it just plain sucks. The whole midwest is dying and it would do you good to get out. With that being said, go Dragons and Reds! Baseball season is quickly approaching.

Dayton, huh? That's too bad. You should try moving. It did wonders for my life almost 5 years ago.

That city was awesome in the 90's, but now it just plain sucks. The whole midwest is dying and it would do you good to get out. With that being said, go Dragons and Reds! Baseball season is quickly approaching.

You ain't kidding. Im a plumbing contractor, and it's been tough. We've been in business since '94. When manufacturing started leaving, so did everything else. GM and Delphi is gone (you know how huge they were in Dayton), along with NCR, and many others. Only factory really left is the old Chyrsler Thermal plant which was Behr and now Mahle.

Back