• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

22 oz bottle (SW ID)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djfriesen

Reaction score
I have access to a fairly steady supply of 22 oz brown bottles from breweries such as Widmer Brothers, Pyramid, RedHook, Dechutes, etc. I have more than I currently need, but they'll just end up either in the landfill here, or going into recycling somewhere else. Why not recycle them with HomeBrew? Anyone in/around the Treasure Valley looking to get some bottles? I get them for free and will give them to you, assuming we can coordinate a meeting someplace (I live in Caldwell and work in Boise). If you're interested, shoot me a PM or reply to this thread, as I can only have 5 PMs at a time. I'll try to check back every once in a while and see if there's any interest.

Dan

P.S. There can't be anything wrong with giving away bottles, right? Hopefully it's not against some forum rule I am unaware of.

I never see postings in the classified section from the treasure valley area! I don't need any but I have a couple friends getting into the hobby, will pass the news along.

@ zeekage

Ya, I saw that no more than 30 seconds after I posted this thread. You'd think I could have figured out the search function by now. . .

I can't delete the thread, but I've already heard from someone who didn't find me through that thread, so it's already paid off.

Back