• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

6.5 gallon carboys for sale OHIO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I have too many and need to sell 4-5 of these. I will take $25 bucks each for them...most were washed..put away and never used by me.

I live in SIDNEY ( actually out in the country east of sidney). That is in Shelby county. about 45 mins north of dayton right on I-75. that would put me about 1.5 hours west of columbus....all pms have been answered.

steve if you have any left PM me. i'm in youngstown, let me know what shipping would be.

How the hell did you end up with so many carboys?

craigslist.. guy had a supply of acid carboys.. I bought 2 dozen and shared the find with some friends.. kept a dozen, found out it was just way way overkill. I just use the same 3-4 over and over again and have never had more than 4 in use at one time.

24 carboys? Jesus!

he had more, I put some friends on it I think all total we bought over 3 dozen. I JUST called the guy to see if he had any more, but he said the supply was over.BUT if he came across them again he has my number and I will pass the info on here.

I got a PM thursday saying a guy would take the last 5 I had and wanted to know if I could meet him sunday evening..So I posted here they were gone.... I replied to get a location and I havent heard anything from him since.. If he doesn't respond soon I will have 5 of these for sale.

I posted that I wanted some of the original ones you had for sale so am i still in line for these extra 5 now?

It wouldn't by chance have been ASHCRAFT wedding would it? If so you probably drank some of my beer if you made the reception.

Nope. The wedding was Ervin-Overman. We drank black Irish, Guinness, and a whole lot of car bombs.

Thanks Steve! Great equipment and directions!!!

CHEERS

no problem brent.. nice to meet you, however I have NO IDEA how we have missed each other as much as I am at the store. I am sure I will see you soon.. BTW i cannot beieve you fit 5 carboys in your trunk!!!

Back