wakey wakey, eggs and:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to get stoned to death for saying this... but I hate the smell of bacon simply because my parents would do massive batches of bacon in the mornings sometimes growing up... This way they had pre-cooked bacon for the week. My room attached to the kitchen and the smell makes me want to puke.

However, knowing how popular bacon is, it is a great idea.

Does the chamber keep it cold until it cooks it?

They stole that from The Office!

Michael Scott: I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon - sue me - and since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that

I am going to get stoned to death for saying this... but I hate the smell of bacon simply because my parents would do massive batches of bacon in the mornings sometimes growing up... This way they had pre-cooked bacon for the week. My room attached to the kitchen and the smell makes me want to puke.

Parents have an amazing ability to turn things that are awesome into... well, not awesome... enough said... :D

I see owhere to be able to buy one! Looks easy enough make though. Alarm clock Buzz is repalced by a relay to turn on two halogen bulbs that cook the bacon.

I hear ya man! My parents did the exact same thing when I was a kid. I am not a huge fan of the bacon smell, but damn bacon is good!

Back