Pumkin Ale Pumpkin Poll

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you do with your Pumpkin?

• Mash it?

• Boil it?

• Add to Primary?

• Stare at it waiting for God to do something with it for you?

• Drill a hole in the side and get jiggy with it?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I only had one pumpkin ale and that was enough! I got a sixer of Buffalo Bill's Pumpkin Ale several years ago through a membership I had at the time with Beer Across America. I just could not stand the stuff. It sat in my fridge for over a month awaiting someone who wanted to try one! Just not my pint o' beer. Sorry.

So, I use my pumpkin to make pie and jack o' lanterns!

Needs "bake it in a pie & serve with cheese, ice cream and a pint of porter" option.

I’m with Rhoobarb. One might be nice. Six would be too much. WTF am I going to do with 5 gallons?

Pumpkin pie and jack-o-lanterns.

Personally, I like throwing them at little girls in the middle of the street, but then Ralph Nadar shows up and threatens to call the cops.

Boiled the full 60mins. We'll see how it comes out, hopefully by Halloween. If not, then Thanksgiving...

:cross:

You're pushing it for Halloween. Your secondary is going to have to be pretty short.

How much trub did you have?

Back