HBT decal colors?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Funkenjaeger

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a HBT decal in a color other than white? I'm beginning to think they don't exist :p

So far I've gotten three:
Got a white one when I became a paid member a year+ ago, and since black would have gone a lot better with my kegerator, I went and separately paid for another decal and requested a black one. But instead I got another white one. Sent TX a message about it but got no reply so I gave up on it. Then today I got my decal for renewing my annual membership, and again it's white.

It's not a huge deal, but I would be curious to know if black decals actually do exist, or if I just have ridiculously bad luck, so I don't waste my time trying to get one.

when my decal came, the envelop wasn't sealed, so there was no decal inside, just an empty envelop.

i cried :(

I got mine in the mail (white) about 4 months ago. Just put it on the Kegerator last night... I put the PRO in procrastination. :mug:

Sort of makes me wonder why white would be the first choice for a 'default' color. I mean, most of the things I would expect homebrewers to stick them on (buckets, kegs, fridges) are either white or silver, in which case black seems a much more suitable color.

I PMed with Tx about this last spring - originally there were red and black ones too, and they ran out early on. I forget whether he couldn't find anything but white now, or was searching for a new vendor, or what. But for now, white is it.

I feel yr pain - white doesn't show against my kegerator... so I think I might paint a black stripe on my HLT when it comes, and put the decal on top of the paint once dry.

At least you got one - or three for that matter. I still haven't received mine and no response to pm's about it.

I gotta say, I am kinda disappointed about that.:(

My HBT t-shirt looks ballin' though. :p (Still haven't uploaded pics, sorry! I'm a bad boy! I'll get it done soon.)

Back