Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My MAW hit from disturbdchemist.

Thanks Dustin; you're a class act! :ban:

disturbdchemist.jpg

damn! so many good hauls today!!!!! i wont have one for a week and a half but i know its gonna be killer!

damn! so many good hauls today!!!!! i wont have one for a week and a half but i know its gonna be killer!

Prepare to get smacked-up by some East Coast flavor next week!!! Packing as we speak!

Wow. From what I've seen here,there's an awful lot of money being spent back & forth. Idk how y'all afford it with new houses & all. My mortgage barely allows me to brew. Maybe send a couple out now & then...gotta get yooper's together for UPS.

MrNickVT said:
I got this Mexican cake from bsoyoung this weekend. On the bottle it says enjoy fresh and not to age so that's exactly what I'm doing!

Westbrook makes some damn good beer. Try their ipa if you haven't, it's great.

Wow. From what I've seen here,there's an awful lot of money being spent back & forth. Idk how y'all afford it with new houses & all. My mortgage barely allows me to brew. Maybe send a couple out now & then...gotta get yooper's together for UPS.

USPS Flat Rate boxes is my secret to keeping it more affordable. No to mention they seem to be faster than UPS or FedEx

Hate to say it, but it's time for a new damn job! I am 32 and own two homes. Still have some money to trade. Lucky me.

Not to start nothing but that's a pretty *****ey and d**k thing to say about someone you know nothing about.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Not to start nothing but that's a pretty *****ey and d**k thing to say about someone you know nothing about.

Especially since it appears he's retired and living on a fixed income. That's what I gather from his posts. But unionrdr can correct me if I'm wrong about that.
Not everyone is in really good financial standing. Especially right now.

Remmy said:
Hate to say it, but it's time for a new damn job! I am 32 and own two homes. Still have some money to trade. Lucky me.

Cool your jets there Turbo

No need to be like that

come on now everybody, let get back on subject here. I just sent out a package today and should be expecting one next thursday or friday. In the meantime, I FINALLY found these in my town. I have been looking everywhere and found them at a place i dont go to often. I got their last pack too! time to celebrate :D

2013-07-05 16.13.56.jpg

Ok, guys. Apologize whole-heartledly. That's not who I am. Can't blame it on the alcohol I've had today. I'm a dick today. Tomorrow is another day. :( I grew up on welfare so I know what it's like to live rough.

Once again, my apologies and I will send a free beer to the man. A one-way trade. I will stand by this.

Please PM me your address. Thanks.

Especially since it appears he's retired and living on a fixed income. That's what I gather from his posts. But unionrdr can correct me if I'm wrong about that.
Not everyone is in really good financial standing. Especially right now.

Hey Wesley, I realize the comment I made was asinine as its best. I re-read it a few times and I have to admit, that was pretty ****ed-up of me, man. I'm sorry.

this is the way the brewing community should be, kind to each of its own and when someone is wrong they admit it and apologize. I gotta say, it takes a lot to admit your wrong and remmy did a stand up thing just now, lets all relax and have a home brew fellows! :D

Needless to say, I feel like complete **** right now. I am embarrassed.

I am moving on from this and have offered to send a package of beer in addition to my apology for being such an *******.

Remmy said:
Hey Wesley, I realize the comment I made was asinine as its best. I re-read it a few times and I have to admit, that was pretty ****ed-up of me, man. I'm sorry.

No worries man. I've said crap before and realized I shouldn't have said it. We probably all have.

And back on topic...

DrPhunk hooked me up on my first trade.

image-2095499923.jpg

I can see how trading could quickly become addicting. Looking forward to my first of all of these...

And a question...where do I go to rate the trade? Is it possible from the app, or only from the website?

And back on topic...

View attachment 133374

I can see how trading could quickly become addicting. Looking forward to my first of all of these...

And a question...where do I go to rate the trade? Is it possible from the app, or only from the website?

Nice collection there. I've had some of that Tallgrass and all of those Founder's. great stuff. Enjoy, man.

And back on topic...

View attachment 133374

i love to see more tallgrass out there! you can leave "iTrader" feedback on the website only i believe but am not sure about the apps. Just go to theirs profile and then click "leave itrader feedback" on the left side

Been on the river all day burning the crap out of myself... now I got home and found these. Thanks Remmy

ForumRunner_20130705_190324.png

Been on the river all day burning the crap out of myself... now I got home and found these. Thanks Remmy

No problem whatsoever, man. I hope you enjoy each one of those. I'm glad everything arrived safe and sound. Cheers.

Well,the fates having their way with me ,things didn't turn out as expected. Lost one house,took a beating on another in a bad market,didn't get the general forman job,that kinda thing. And with 6 kids & only 2 out of the house,life is hard with this house costing $$$. Sounds like it happend for you remmy. Good thing in today's world. I'm at the age where a fixed income makes life hard. I can hardly walk with a cane. Yuppy neighbors with lots of cash from better jobs thinkin I'm faking it to get outta fixing up my place like there's. I need a part time job To get by better,but since I have back & hip problems from workin too hard for too long,I can't find much that I could do. Proving once again that shiz happens. Dang...

Happy to see this haul from JerBeer sitting out in the rain this morning. Can't wait to dig into these later today.

ForumRunner_20130706_115311.png

The bomber is a RuinTen. Love the can for the 668. Thanks Jeremy!

From Albany actually. We are getting some awesome craft brews here. Just started getting NEBCO and Maine. Glad they made it safe Malin! Enjoy!

From Albany actually. We are getting some awesome craft brews here. Just started getting NEBCO and Maine. Glad they made it safe Malin! Enjoy!

Awesome. The only beer of the year-round fleet from NEBCO that is the toughest to find is Gandhi. 668, Elm City and Sea Hag are always in stock. Good thing I live near the brewery. Growlers of Gandhi.

Remmy I may need to do another very small trade with you after hearing this haha I NEED a ganhdi snifter glass man, those things are the **** and im assuming you can get them at the brewery? Let me know if you can and ill get some glasses for you as well, from tallgrass and maybe a glass kstate one

finsfan said:
Remmy I may need to do another very small trade with you after hearing this haha I NEED a ganhdi snifter glass man, those things are the **** and im assuming you can get them at the brewery? Let me know if you can and ill get some glasses for you as well, from tallgrass and maybe a glass kstate one

Don't make me overnight you a fresh growler full of Gandhi-Bot!

Just started another harvest Wednesday so I should have four more jars in a week or so. Not sure what generation it is and hope that it is an earlier generation. In the past couple of days I've seen comments that the later generations of Conan have been dropping out better and have not been as fruity as the earlier generations. I'll be brewing my first batch with it soon so I guess we will see.

Fyi on my experience with the conan you sent me Tate (so far)

Did a 2 liter starter and had major activity about 6 hours after pitching.. done in 24hrs.

Brewed yesterday and pitched the starter at about 7:30 pm. Thick white bubbles this am and fermentation fully underway.

Also good Conan info here too:

http://signpostbrewing.com/conan-yeast-attenuation/

ForumRunner_20130707_095205.png

ForumRunner_20130707_095229.png

ForumRunner_20130707_095308.png

ForumRunner_20130707_095325.png

I'll look for one.

Speaking of the beer itself, I shipped the last one to Mark. I don't have any ere for myself and my two local spots are out of it.

ive still got one so just the glass is what im really after, to drink the second one of the the gandhi glass would be tight!

ive still got one so just the glass is what im really after, to drink the second one of the the gandhi glass would be tight!

I'm gonna have to mail you a UConn glass! Curtis Kelly style!!!

Latest posts

Back