• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

v1 Sabco Brewmagic Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisMichels

Reaction score
Version 1 Sabco Brewmagic control panel. This is a complete control panel with PID to control a RIMS or HERMS/w pump. Any serious offer considered.

I'm located in the NW burbs of Chicago.

Price negotiable. Pictures on request.

If you send me some Lou Malnati's or some Portillos along with it, I'd pay handsomely.

But honestly, shipping from you to me would kill any deal we'd have. Oh well. Good luck!

PistolsAtDawn said:
If you send me some Lou Malnati's or some Portillos along with it, I'd pay handsomely.

But honestly, shipping from you to me would kill any deal we'd have. Oh well. Good luck!

Giordanos!

By far, Piece has the best pizza in the city and is, in my opinion, one of the best breweries as well.

http://www.piecechicago.com

Sorry for the OT post. I'd pick this up if I hadn't just bought a PID. Also, my wife would kill me if my setup grows any bigger in our loft in the West Loop.

img20120304221525.jpg

img20120304221548.jpg

Was hoping to get 175 out of it but will consider any serious offers.

I have a pump and a rims tube. I assume there is a temp probe. So are there "plugins" for the heater and pump somewhere? I also assume this is in working order? Very interested. Just want to make sure it will hook into my stuff.

Yup...attach the the power and neutral wires to the rims tube, and plug the pump into the case and it's good to go. Has the temp. Can be built into the rims tube, or wrapped with insulating foil tape and placed on the outside.

Works great and sounds perfect for your setup, as this is what it was built for!

Back