The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look, I know this is hard for you, I know you have some sort if foolish, unfounded pride making it tough to ask for help so ill ask for you.

Hey Rick, will you loan Cape a keg? Nothing particularly good, a keg of something that didn't quite live up to what you were aiming for and forgot about will be fine.

Thanks

Actually Matt was brewer of the year. Maybe if you made more than twp meetings ever, you would know that.

You might be thinking about the "Boot" that Rick won at the cookout... two years ago.

I would mock ypu more but with post I realize you're a sinile old bastid and will probably just forget me making fun of you ten minutes from now.

Why don't you ask Bird if he's coming again.

Cape Brewing said:
Nah... That's not it. I am just insanely nervous.

ALTHOUGH... We do have one beer we are rushing. The Black Steam, Blonde and English Mild are all solid and I am not worried about those at all. Our first IPA wasnt up to snuff so we brewed another. It has 100% attentuated, is crashing now, and it is totally clean... I am not worried about that... The issue (and the rush) is that we arent going to have enough tome to dry hop it and bring the aroma and flavor hops out so we are cheatig and going with.....

Yup.. A randall.

Honestly, I'm not super worried about the beers. If the IPA isn't up to snuff on that day, we'll take it off. I am hust freaking out because this is all actually gonna happen. It's like a wedding day or something. It is just a "holy ****... This is happening!" Feeling. Its weird. Plus, effin just about everyone i know is gonna be at this thing.... Except Bird. Thanks ******.

I won't be there. Ill be drinking Medella in PR at the beach. Heck, Medella is better than bog water I assume, so I think I get best of both worlds, though Medella sucks.....

Actually Matt was brewer of the year. Maybe if you made more than twp meetings ever, you would know that.

You might be thinking about the "Boot" that Rick won at the cookout... two years ago.

I would mock ypu more but with post I realize you're a sinile old bastid and will probably just forget me making fun of you ten minutes from now.

Why don't you ask Bird if he's coming again.

Speaking of the boot, Rod stated last year that its now his forver since there will never ever be a norton international homebrewers festival ever again

Can you guys repeat the Bog Iron keg opening times again? Is it this Saturday night at Kinsale's in Boston? Time?

This thread is painful enough the first time around - I'd hate to have to start backtracking through 20-50 pages.

Thanks,

I talked to Kinsale yesterday and they're pysched about the randall. We're also putting our englishild on cask, through an engine.

This whole night bettah not suck

paulthenurse said:
Oh, the regulars are all asked for the night off? Can't blame them. Who wants to be the waitress serving the condemned man his last meal?

So you are saying Bog Water can kill you?

Brian,
just checked out your website - I like the new look.

When you guys were also talking about a keg party at Trinity, I thought you meant the brewery down in Providence. I didn't realize that it was a bar or restaurant down on the southshore somewhere. Makes a bit more sense now, though I thought it very cool that an "experienced" brewery would be hosting a party for you guys....

Next website update it may be helpful to add text names and addresses to the section of where to find your beers, in addition to the map.

^^^

"You can find our IPA down here"...

HIP_348176590.961729.jpg

I am hearing it is supposed to be early Saturday now. (Fingers crossed)

I just came from the brewery. We're psyched with how the beers turned out. All four kegged and ready for delivery.

Cape Brewing said:
I can't wait to give the double middle fingers when I get, "you're seriously not gonna discount a growler for me!?!" from you bastids.

Fckin snow Saturday!!!!

Wait a minute.......

Are you saying you expect us to PAY to drink your beer?

Ha ha

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hooooohaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No seriously. Stop.

Really. Stop. You're killing me!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pay? As in money?

Ahahshahahahahahaha.

Oh god, that's some funny **** right there!

Pay! Oh that's a good one!

Haha... Yeah, but you're still you.

Mass Brewer's Guild tweeted out the event for tomorrow. I think we have about 120 people coming, that we know. Beer guy from the Globe coming. A couple beer bloggers coming as well.

I'm crawlin outta my skin.

Back