DFH is in Haiti :)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fezzman

Reaction score
A friend is currently living in Haiti, working as a contractor. He called up last night, proud as could be that he was drinking a DFH Chicory Stout. He had someone in the states ship some to him because he missed good beer. :mug:

No real point to my story. Move along, move along..............

He called me on Monday night to brag that he was now drinking some 90 minute that he had shipped. We were also planning an IIPA for me to brew and have ready when he visits next month. That was the last time anyone has heard from him.

I'm going out tonight to have a few 90's and to toast to his safety. Cheers to Dave, may he be well and simply unable to call home. :mug:

:(

there was a quake in hati yesterday no? :confused:

it would be cool to have a drunken escaped the quake story however!

there was a quake in hati yesterday no? :confused:

it would be cool to have a drunken escaped the quake story however!

Hopefully he'll have such a story. I just received the following email from someone close to his family:

I received an e-mail from Robby that said he hadnt been able to get ahold of Dave himself but he did receive an e-mail from a guy from another company that they work with that said he had spoken with him. Wanted to let you know someone has had contact, as i receive info i will let you know. If you hear anything in the meantime please let me know.

That gives hope...hope he makes it home soon and that the story is true. Someone from work is collecting supplies that are to be shipped to haiti. I'm going shopping in the morning. Thanks much for the well wishes for Dave.

Back