Anyone tried this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 3.60 a bag? :( And only 60 in the bag? That's just over one batch. A pound of corn sugar is only a couple bucks and you get several batches out of it, at 3/4 cup per 5 gal. I'll stick to the priming/bottling bucket method.

And if they are anything like primetabs--WHOA, watch out!

I recently used a few primetabs to try to save some uncarbonating bottles.....can you say bottle volcanoes? :rolleyes:

Doubt I'll use those again.

I've used them without problems, but I only bottle for gifting. No one has reported any explosions, but I'm still on the first bag.

Just bought a bag of Coopers to prime a twelve pack from a batch (rest went to kegs). The bottles will go to holiday parties with me to share with friends while the kegs sit waiting patiently for me to return....:p ! I'll try to post when I have some results. Like others in the post, its my first time using them. I WOULD NOT use them to prime a batch as they are $$$$...3/4 cup of corn sugar or ME is the way to go in that regard.

Back