New guy from Massachusetts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt4080

Reaction score
Hello all!

I'm recently 21, but with an almost 6 year passion for good beer thanks to a father who taught me well about beer, and responsible drinking.

I've been interested in homebrewing for a while, and was recently given a basic HB kit by my uncle, who apparently had one in the attic, unused.

haven't brewed a batch yet for lack of funds, but i'm getting there!

Anyways, just introducing myself!

-MJ

Hello all!

I'm recently 21, but with an almost 6 year passion for good beer thanks to a father who taught me well about beer, and responsible drinking.

I've been interested in homebrewing for a while, and was recently given a basic HB kit by my uncle, who apparently had one in the attic, unused.

haven't brewed a batch yet for lack of funds, but i'm getting there!

Anyways, just introducing myself!

-MJ

Well, WTF, I'm 70 and still have a passion for beer. Welcome to HBT, the source for all your questions answered. Cheers...

Naw, I was just saying that i started younger than most folks I know, and am happy for it! :D

The reason i'm listed as from "somewhere" is because on work nights I live with my Girlfriend and family in Sterling because it's way closer than my hometown (Haverhill).

Welcome from Revere MA. Brewing a batch of Hophead IPA from my local HBS (Beer & Wine Hobby - Woburn) as we speak!

Living in Jackson, WY for a while but from Greenfield MA originally. Good brews out there for certain! Welcome on mate.

Haverhill, eh? My favorite session beer (Leatherlips IPA) is from your neck of the woods!
Welcome!

Welcome from north of your border in Spofford NH
I'm a NOOB as well and just on my 5th batch.
Tonight my 1st keg of IPA will be ready to tap

Haverhill, eh? My favorite session beer (Leatherlips IPA) is from your neck of the woods!
Welcome!

I was recently lucky enough to tour the brewery with an assistant brewer and taste from the various tanks! great folks over there!

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Hey MT! Welcome from Leominster... If you ever want to brew you can find me outside most weekends, just 10mins away..
Also Haverhill is my fav local beer, I just had their CASK Bohemian Pils@Lord Hobo it was very nice..

Hey MT! Welcome from Leominster... If you ever want to brew you can find me outside most weekends, just 10mins away..
Also Haverhill is my fav local beer, I just had their CASK Bohemian Pils@Lord Hobo it was very nice..

I was actually there for the Bohemian when I ended up touring. was sitting at the bar chatting with the assistant brewer without knowing it!

And i'd love to brew sometime....it'd be cool to see it done before i try it!

Back