Caption this photo!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This photo is from Saturday. I love it- that's why I took it. But I need a funny caption!

Let's hear your best!

DSCN1046.jpg

Bob was literally laughing out loud at these! Thank you for the laughs.

(My dog is the one on the far right- the biggest one, without a collar).

We were at a friend's "40", outside of Austin, for the weekend. It was a great time, although it got really cold on Saturday night!

Bob takes a few minutes to explain to the gathering crowd just what it takes to be considered outstanding in your field.

"...so the other dog says, get this, teeter totter? I've got plenty for all you tots!"

"You see boys, back in my day after a long day on the farm Id'e go downtown and snag a couple bitches, take em back and do em doggie style."

I wanted to show ya'll where I buried the rest of the dogs that pooped on my carpet in case you thought I was bluffing.

Actually that picture is an intervention. The dogs are confronting Bob about his giving Lorena crabs.

It's true. I read it on Facebook.

Actually that picture is an intervention. The dogs are confronting Bob about his giving Lorena crabs.

It's true. I read it on Facebook.

That was a secret! I can't believe you shared that with the whole world. Everybody knows that on Facebook, my privacy is secured.

And what great crabs they were, BTW!

:rockin:

That was a secret! I can't believe you shared that with the whole world. Everybody knows that on Facebook, my privacy is secured.

And what great crabs they were, BTW!

:rockin:

Snorted!

"OK! I thank you all for coming. I may have found a way to re-attach your testicles...or at least somebody's testicles, I am not sure whose are whose"

Mine is still (completely impartial here) THE BEST!

Back