Brew log spreadsheets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meatyboy

Reaction score
Hey, I've been looking around for a spreadsheet template for a brew log for awhile now. All the links I've found so far are dead. I'm not quite able to fork over the extra cash for BeerSmith, so if anyone would happen to have a workable excel or openoffice spreadsheet template available I'd be grateful.

You could always make your own! Excel spreadsheets are catered very much to their users and how they do things. I made my own and can try and post a template somewhere, but why not try out free software? Brewtarget is a great one

Here is one developed by a site member. If I had found it before I bought BeerSmith, I might not have spent the money ...

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f84/cps-brew-chart-3-0-a-224451/index6.html

Anyone who wants the most recent version can pm me their email address. I will email you a copy.

Getting settled in a new home so have been away from brewing/finishing some of the upgrades to the program. Will post the updated version once it's ready, but I don't know when that will be.

cp

Back