Any SEWAGE-rs next weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
We're coming down to Milwaukee next Saturday for a couple of days. We want to go to Bastile days on Saturday and we're going to a Brewer's game on Sunday. Both nights we're staying at the Ambassador (long story) and then Monday night we're staying out in Pewaukee.

Any SEWAGE people want to get together for a beer? :mug:

Ok, I'm giving this a "bump". Any Milwaukee area HBT'ers want to have a beer on Saturday or Sunday evening? On Saturday, we'll be in town by 2 PM; on Sunday, we'll be downtown after the Brewer's game. On Monday, we'll be in Pewaukee.

Post here, or pm me if interested. :mug:

Damn that sounds like fun! Alas, we are nephew- sitting this weekend, and are going to a Brewer game on Wed so prolly not. Yoops, take a big HBT sign to the ballgame on Sunday- I'll look for you on TV.:tank:

Um, if you're interested in taking the scenic route back home, mebbe we could meet up on your return trip? Just a thought..........

If we can come your way, I'll definitely let you know. Sorry it didn't work out this time. Maybe next time I'm down, though, we can all get together.

IF your going to go to Water St this weekend swing by Bastile days, it's about 6 blocks east, wish I could make it but working Friday, kids B-day party Saturday and have to take Stepson up north on Sunday and then back to work Monday :(

Pumbaa said:
IF your going to go to Water St this weekend swing by Bastile days, it's about 6 blocks east, wish I could make it but working Friday, kids B-day party Saturday and have to take Stepson up north on Sunday and then back to work Monday :(

Yeah, we'd definitely going to Bastille Days. And Water Street! The Ambassador has a shuttle to run us downtown. Sause, I've got your phone number and I'll PM you our cell number for Saturday night.

Yep, that's right Pumbaa and Bernie- we're having fun without you!

Well, I had a couple of beers with Sause last night. Very nice guy!!!! Unfortunately, I'm a real party pooper and had to call it a night by 10 pm. I need my beauty sleep.

Sause- thanks for the "tour" of Water street. Bob was really impressed with your knowledge of the history of the breweries and really had a good time.

I hope we can get together another time. Sause mentioned the Landmark and I think that would be great!

Just remember my motto: "Don't fruit the beer!"

It was nice to put a face to the name. I'm always good to go for a beer. I'll need to read more to impress you guys more next time we meet. Since everyone wimped out....we'll see if you can give me a tour next week.

Latest posts

Back