Calling All Metal Fans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
This is my first post. Funny that its about music than beer.

Anyways. As of late these have been my jams.

Spirit Caravan - jug fulla sun
Speedwolf - ride with death
Mammoth grinder - rage and ruin
Church of misery - thy kingdom scum

In case you were wondering what happened to Usurper...

:rockin:

What's this you say? A new Queensryche record that not only doesn't suck major ass but is actually quite good. Turns out what we all suspected all these long years was true, the only problem with QR was their former singer and his penchant for crappy alt rock, along with his worn out vocal cords. Adios Geoff, maybe you and Dan Heiman can meet up for a beer sometime and talk about how great you both used to be.

:mug:

I remember being blown away the first time I heard Battlesoul's 2010 release Lay Down Thy Burdens. At the time I though it was exactly the kind of freshness that folk metal needed all bundled up in an interesting combination of MDM, PM and folk, and I still do. First impressions of the new record Tir Na Nog are much the same, this looks to be another awesome release from a talented and truly innovative act from Canada.

Seeds of Iblis is a part of the Arabic Anti-Islamic Legion along Janaza from Iraq, تدنيس from Saudi Arabia, مسجد الشيطان (Mosque of Satan) from Lebanon and False Allah from Bahrain.

Seeds of Iblis claims to be from Iraq, they also claim that they are initially formed as a four-member band including two men and two women with the concept to desecrate the principles of Islam. However, none of the previous information is certain.

At some point in 2012 the band claimed that changes in the line-up had to be done due to security reasons. Therefore, the two male members Younes and Yousef left the band and according to Seeds of Iblis no information about the identity or the existence of the new members will be ever published. Nevertheless, the band announced Jebrael and Mohammad as the new members. In effect, it’s not known if anyone of the supposed members and ex members of the band actually exists. The band also claimed that two of the initial members obtained unknown help from the French embassy assuming that they will relocate to France.

All of the pictures circulating on the Internet representing Seeds of Iblis or any actual or ex band member are faked. As a matter of fact, the members of the band will never release any photo representing their true identity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boOwyBviYWA

Seeds of Iblis is a part of the Arabic Anti-Islamic Legion along Janaza from Iraq, تدنيس from Saudi Arabia, مسجد الشيطان (Mosque of Satan) from Lebanon and False Allah from Bahrain.

Seeds of Iblis claims to be from Iraq, they also claim that they are initially formed as a four-member band including two men and two women with the concept to desecrate the principles of Islam. However, none of the previous information is certain.

At some point in 2012 the band claimed that changes in the line-up had to be done due to security reasons. Therefore, the two male members Younes and Yousef left the band and according to Seeds of Iblis no information about the identity or the existence of the new members will be ever published. Nevertheless, the band announced Jebrael and Mohammad as the new members. In effect, it’s not known if anyone of the supposed members and ex members of the band actually exists. The band also claimed that two of the initial members obtained unknown help from the French embassy assuming that they will relocate to France.

All of the pictures circulating on the Internet representing Seeds of Iblis or any actual or ex band member are faked. As a matter of fact, the members of the band will never release any photo representing their true identity.

Very interesting! They wouldn't last long if their true identities were revealed... People ("infidels") have been killed for less

Very interesting! They wouldn't last long if their true identities were revealed... People ("infidels") have been killed for less

No doubt, definitely one of allah's most wanted. Mad respect to them for risking it all for what they believe is right in the face of what we all know is terribly wrong.

Check this out, some of the most crushing funeral doom ever...

And some really good trad metal for a change of pace. Stick with this record though, most of their others sucked...

Thats one hell of a good album as dieties clash has some genius wistle/guitar riffs. But I think this newest album takes the cake as my favorite. I'm also lovin' some Cruachan too!

this song is gread, not only is it all about the celtic nature god Cernunos, but they manage to work in an old trad tune "O'keefes"

Back