Middle Tennessee Group Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ranger,where you have the forklift, can the grain be stored inside for 1 day if necessary? We can't guarantee what day the truck will show up. They said it takes between 24-48 hours to get them loaded, then delivery time. If all goes well, that should only be 1 day. So were looking at a 2-3 day window from time of order, that's if there's no breakdowns or other problems.

I can also come down and help as long as it's NOT on a Tuesday or Wednesday night. It will just take me 1.5 to 2 hours to get there once called. I'm almost certain it will be a weekday delivery.

I have a truck and possibly borrow a buddies trailer. If we can get the date fairly close I can take a day or two off to help. If we had to maybe split the grain up into a couple different areas to help the others out with driving. For instance i would be willing to store those east of Nashville in my garage in mount Juliet for a couple of days.

wildwest450/Bobby - this is the first time for me and I'm ok with paypal but how much are you losing to the transaction. I forget how much its like $.35 off the top and then a percentage of the rest. I think it would only be fair for us to pad our cost to cover that expense.

Payment sent.

I'm ok with paypal but how much are you losing to the transaction. I forget how much its like $.35 off the top and then a percentage of the rest. I think it would only be fair for us to pad our cost to cover that expense.

There's a payment fee for using a credit/debit card, but you have the option to take that cost yourself.

I had:
1-light Munich
1-Canadian 2row
1-Marris Otter
1/5-pale chocolate
1/5- crystal 60L
WoooWhhoo! I am ready to brew!

I have other folks who are lined-up to get in. Do you need more grain? Do you want it if someone falls out? I really don't see that happening.

I contacted the folks at Barley Crusher again! I still haven't heard from them, I e-mailed them early Tuesday.

Please give me your HBT name in the payment notes. It's hard to tell who some of you are.
Thanks.

_

I moved the completed payments list to the first page so it's easier to keep track of.

_

Just got confirmation today that I can accept the delivery. We can also store it there for a few days if need be. My school is in Bellevue near HWY 100 and Old Hickory. I live in East Nashville very close to Titan Stadium and can also meet people there if needed. Someone is there at school to recieve deliveries from 7am-5pm M-F.

Ranger,where you have the forklift, can the grain be stored inside for 1 day if necessary? We can't guarantee what day the truck will show up. They said it takes between 24-48 hours to get them loaded, then delivery time. If all goes well, that should only be 1 day. So were looking at a 2-3 day window from time of order, that's if there's no breakdowns or other problems.

I can also come down and help as long as it's NOT on a Tuesday or Wednesday night. It will just take me 1.5 to 2 hours to get there once called. I'm almost certain it will be a weekday delivery.

Once everybody is paid we will pay NCM and make sure that we can get the grain delivered during Spring Break, right Ranger?

I haven't! I sent them an e-mail letting them know that I really do think customer service is as important as the mill themselves.

Back