Logo help wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keys2heaven

Reaction score
Wanted to know if anyone would be interested in helping me (a total non-graphic person) design a logo for my brewery. Since my last name is Keys, I went with Keys Brewing Co.

Pretty original, huh.

I have no idea how to get started but thought some sort of tag line like "unlock great beer" or similar without being too tacky would be nice as well.

Wanted to know if anyone would be interested in helping me (a total non-graphic person) design a logo for my brewery. Since my last name is Keys, I went with Keys Brewing Co.

Pretty original, huh.

I have no idea how to get started but thought some sort of tag line like "unlock great beer" or similar without being too tacky would be nice as well.

Let me play with some ideas and I'll shoot you a few too see what you think.

Hmm, tricky one as keys is a tough theme.

Quick concept: one could change anything around. Maybe put the Unlock Great Beer on the key chain and the Keys Brewing Co. larger and elsewhere on the label. Could also add a background that fits your location of brewing.

sK2HZ.jpg

Hmm, tricky one as keys is a tough theme.

Quick concept: one could change anything around. Maybe put the Unlock Great Beer on the key chain and the Keys Brewing Co. larger and elsewhere on the label. Could also add a background that fits your location of brewing.

Not bad, but I would want the design to be part of the label as well. I envisioned an old antique key (or keys) with the head of the key designed to reflect whatever beer I was brewing.

For example, if I brewed a pineapple wheat, perhaps the head could be a pineapple and wheat stalks could be incorporated into the background.

Keys unlock doors, gates, etc. so I wondered if something like this could be used as the base for the label/logo.

Does this make sense?

If you're designing this label for opening an actual commerical brewery you may want to check these guys out www.brewbrandcreative.com I found them from the vendor list on the forum. They do pretty good work and are actually getting ready to do my logo/brand now. They're surprisingly affordable for both a "homebrewer's license" and "commercial license."

If you're designing this label for opening an actual commerical brewery you may want to check these guys out www.brewbrandcreative.com I found them from the vendor list on the forum. They do pretty good work and are actually getting ready to do my logo/brand now. They're surprisingly affordable for both a "homebrewer's license" and "commercial license."

Oh no, just for my homebrewery. I've seen a lot of great logos on this site and it would be nice to have a kick a$$ logo to highlight my brews.

I filled out their quote request. If you don't me asking, what did they charge you? You can PM me if you want.

Oh no, just for my homebrewery. I've seen a lot of great logos on this site and it would be nice to have a kick a$$ logo to highlight my brews.

I filled out their quote request. If you don't me asking, what did they charge you? You can PM me if you want.
PM sent.

Back