BBQ feedback

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 103238

Reaction score
Had some friends over last night to enjoy a BBQ of pork short ribs, burgers, hotdogs, and all the fixings. It was also my first opportunity to showcase the kegerator "in public". I picked up a few 6ers of craft brew just to give a wider selection of the 4 brews I had available. It was refreshing to see my friends continually making their way out to the garage to refill their glass, and to find that all of the craft brews were still unopened in the fridge. Thankfully I picked some brews that I would enjoy as well! Haven't quite kicked the keg yet, but I'm sure it's coming soon. Time to get another brew planned, clean up the 2 cornies I picked up for free, and keep the pipeline flowing!

Yup, feels good doesn't it? I bottle but I often have a couple of friends over and get out a couple bottles of each, split the bottles if it's people that haven't tried my brews yet. They pretty much always want more, which to me is quite a good sign. Congratulations!

I brew mostly to share it with friends. If it wasn't for my friends helping me finish off my kegs, I'd probably have to brew less often. It's an awesome feeling when it's a good beer and people really enjoy it. Congrats!

It is a good feeling when people enjoy your work. Most of the time, my wife isn't much of a fan of what I brew since she really isn't into beer. She does like the California Common I just brewed though which kinda bothers me, it's so good I don't want to share!!

Time to get another brew planned, clean up the 2 cornies I picked up for free, and keep the pipeline flowing!

Yeah, its nice when people like your beer....yadda...yadda.....lets get to the important part.

"clean up the 2 cornies I picked for free"???????????

Where? Are there any more available?

Alaska? Too far to drive....what to do, what to do

:cross:

Ha - right to the point! Was recently talking with a friend of mine who used to homebrew. Apparently he and some of his buddies had picked up a pretty good supply of cornies when they were actively brewing. He's trying to determine exactly how many and where their supply is, but in the meantime he gave me two that he had just sitting around in his yard. And all he wants is some beer on occasion in return. Sounded like a great deal to me!

opus345 said:
Yeah, its nice when people like your beer....yadda...yadda.....lets get to the important part.

"clean up the 2 cornies I picked for free"???????????

Where? Are there any more available?

Alaska? Too far to drive....what to do, what to do

:cross:

He had even had a few of my brews before he agreed to give me the cornies. Must have done something right. Or his margarita he had beforehand was rather strong! Either way, score for me.

NineMilBill said:
So easy, even a caveman could do that

Back