Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll send you whatever I don't send to Mark...along with some more Snake Handler if you want it.

I'm down to only 1 of each left now so I'd definitely go for some more :rockin: Hopefully your package arrives safely today! The home brew Cider I sent was from my buddy Jeff (Jdboes here on HBT). I'm out of town this weekend but will touch base with you next week.

LoloMT7 said:
Be greedy man and drink them :tank: They are an awesome brew for sure.. the sour/salt reminds me of Love Child it's that good imo.

Yep. I have had it before. I won't have any problem drinking them.

Be greedy man and drink them :tank: They are an awesome brew for sure.. the sour/salt reminds me of Love Child it's that good imo.

Woah, WOAH! WB Gose is fantastic, one of if not my favorite Gose, but Lovechild good I can't agree with.

Had a bomb dropped off for me today from Theman. He really is Theman

ForumRunner_20130918_181646.jpg

ForumRunner_20130918_181818.jpg

LoloMT7 said:
Yeah probably a bad comparison on my part two totally different brews. The level of sour goodness in both just makes my mouth water.

Both are good. Did you try love child 2? I like it better than three and believe it is a little more tart.

If I was offered a lifetime supply of one of them it would definitely be love child though.

Channel66 said:
Wrong thread haha, look guys beer!

Now you're pulling a Remmy. :D

You know, you can delete posts if you want. I'm not sure how to on the android app because I've never used it, but I know how to on the iPhone app.

Now you're pulling a Remmy. :D

You know, you can delete posts if you want. I'm not sure how to on the android app because I've never used it, but I know how to on the iPhone app.

Eh it's fine, you guys like beer, and I traded 5 bucks for this one so it's technically a trade

Channel66 said:
Eh it's fine, you guys like beer, and I traded 5 bucks for this one so it's technically a trade

$5 is all? Most bombers from the local breweries here are actually pretty pricey.

Both are good. Did you try love child 2? I like it better than three and believe it is a little more tart.

If I was offered a lifetime supply of one of them it would definitely be love child though.

#2 was awesome. Wished i had bought another bottle of that. i got one #3 and still see them on the shelves if i want to grab one more :ban:

I'd love to try some 668 and get some more Gandhi. You up for any trades Remmy? I have similar distribution as TheMan (Chicago area).

DrPhunk said:
I'd love to try some 668 and get some more Gandhi. You up for any trades Remmy? I have similar distribution as TheMan (Chicago area).

Not in the next few weeks. I'm shipping 3 trades tomorrow. Fun, but not fun on the wallet. Going on vacation next week won't make me feel better.

Definitely keep this in mind for ~3 weeks from now, if you still want NEBCO.

Remmy said:
Not in the next few weeks. I'm shipping 3 trades tomorrow. Fun, but not fun on the wallet. Going on vacation next week won't make me feel better.

Definitely keep this in mind for ~3 weeks from now, if you still want NEBCO.

Sounds good. Enjoy your vacation!

Killer trade with Blizzard. Thanks a bunch. Been enjoying your Homebrew as well. Can't wait to return the favor.

image-2031809458.jpg

Back