Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I love the taste.... I'm sooo tired of using my tongue to clean a carboy!!

I could really use one of these to give my tongue a break!! My scrubbing hands could use a break too and these look like they could be good.

I would appreciate it if I could try one out as a gift this year just in time for Christmas brewing!

I was born with one mission: to ensure all carboys that I can keep clean are, in fact, clean, since I am... Carboy Cleaner-man, or something like that.

I MUST have this device because I am sick and tired of dealing with brushes that must be bent at crazy angles to get to all the areas of my Carboy!!!

I recently grew hands and now my arm wont fit in the top of my glass carboys!

Because I'm a lazy homebrewer
I want my cleaning chores to be fewer.
I could just grab my drill
And let that Carboy Cleaner whirl,
So all my old carboys look newer.

This is my first post. On any brewing site. I have a filthy carboy and a fermenter and a few dozen bottles and some hoses and a capper-doohikey and I don't know what else on a shelf next to me while I write this. All because a friend had to move, and I said I might like to try this brewing "thing."

You see, I've never done it. Brewing, I mean. I want to try, I mean I will try. I'll make my first batch. Over the holidays. I'll pretend to catch the flu, send the wife off to make apologies to some party or another and really really try it.

It will be good. No. It'll be great. It will be fantastic! Hoppy and smooth and full of flavors. Maybe an ale. Or a porter. Or a stout. Yeah - I like stouts! How hard could they be? I'll go down to that brewing store I've been sneaking off to. It's on the way to work and the guys there seem so cool. I'm sure they'd be helpful if I'd just ask a question. I probably need some yeast or something. Then, I'll be all set! YES!

First...

First thing. I need to clean that carboy.

Drat.

I will give you a squawvalley lift ticket for one in lake tahoe, although the guy who claims to be sixty and brewing with old gear seems deserving.:mug:

I want a carboy cleaner because anything that makes brewdays easier is a thumbs up in my book. :mug:

While trying to clean my carboy after its last fermentation, there was a tragic accident. A slight slip on the wet brush handle was all it took for me to get a metal splinter in my hand from the brush handle. The pain was incredible, enough to make me almost black out, as i raced to the hospital. I fully came back to my sences just in time to swerve, but alas i was to late and could not miss the family of chipmunks that was crossing the road. With a sad heart i realized that only a carboy cleaner could have averted this disaster and ensure the safety of future chipmunk families. Well that and it will make my job alot easier.

Disclaimer: No actual chipmunks were harmed in the making of this story.

I'm sorry but I can't think of anything clever to post. I will return to my old habits and listen to my 4 year old daughter sing some silly songs while she dances around as she helps me clean.

Please choose me for my sanity, the safety of my equipment and the sanity of my beers! ;-)

i would love one of these due to the fact that if i get spayed in face with yeast and chunks from taking that damned brush out of the carboy again i don't know what i'm gonna do!

I need a carboy cleaner to keep my carboys clean and my beer great and my yeast strong, happiness in a clean carboy, cleaned by a Carboy Cleaner!

I want one! I really want one! I really, really want one! I really, really, really want one! I really, really, really, really want one! I really, really, really, really, really want one! I really, really, really, really, really, really want one!

Come on, give me one!

Everyone I know that has one loves this product and I can't wait to have one of my own to save my aching back!

I need one because I don't have one and because I hate cleaning this would make life a bit easier.

I sat on Santa's lap and asked if his elves would come clean my dirty carboys for me, alas they have not shown up yet, I can only hope to be a lucky winner of one of your carboy cleaners instead!

Between a wife, a 2 year old daughter, work and the very limited time to brew, I have no time to clean my carboys.

I'm new to this 'brew-your-own' hobby and have yet to use the beautiful glass carboy given to me by my wine-making father. I'm 3 batches in and have used the plastic fermentation buckets exclusively as I'm concerned w/ cleaning this glass jug. Winning your tool will allow me to put this carboy into operation for the 2nd generation in our family. My eyes are tearing up just thinking 'bout it.

Reusing carboys after a good cleaning is certainly cheaper than replacing carboys after each brew. I thought carboys were a one-time use thing...

The first time i tried to clean a carboy i put it in the dishwasher and forgot to take off heat dry my 5 gallon is now 4.2 gallon save me from myself!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back