What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fischer's alsace amber

ForumRunner_20120218_203423.jpg

this- outdoors and in a can would go good too.Im not talking about an outhouse either.

clown shoes.jpg

Terrapin hopsecutioner, Aecht Schlenkerla, Breckinridge vanilla porter, Chimay, ommegang 3 philosophers, delirium Tremens, and youngs double chocolate stout gotta love beer tastings!!

Just finished off one of my last two Hopslams :( ...and poured out a North Coast Old Stock Ale...tasty stuff.

kbuzz said:
Just finished off one of my last two Hopslams :( ...and poured out a North Coast Old Stock Ale...tasty stuff.

Haven't had some Old stock ale in awhile!! Now i gotta go pick me up some next week

Haven't had some Old stock ale in awhile!! Now i gotta go pick me up some next week

Has to be one of my favorite "big beers"...the first beer that I liked enough and felt that I knew enough about to try to clone myself...just kegged yesterday...we'll see how it turns out.

kbuzz said:
Has to be one of my favorite "big beers"...the first beer that I liked enough and felt that I knew enough about to try to clone myself...just kegged yesterday...we'll see how it turns out.

Sweet!! Care to share your recipe? I only have an extract setup though. Drinking a dead guy clone right now :)

Drinking Hopslam IPA. Not by choice, though... just trying to make room for other stuff. I hate IPAs... Gearing up to try Central Waters' new bourbon barrel stout. Can't wait to crack open a bottle!

Heavy Seas Black Cannon IPA.

...Tastes like spent yeast. Like, for real. Their Loose Cannon IPA is freakin' great, but this tastes like the flavor of mouth siphoning too close to the yeast cake and getting a slug of yeast.

Weird. I'll have to chase it down with another bottle and see if I'm making it all up. I have had more than one homebrew this evening already...

+1 Ive had my share of aged spent yeast heavy seas beer,id be looking for some bottleing dates next time i get any of those again. If they even have it.

Im havin a Sam Adams Whitewater Ipa after realizing it was a wheat with fruit/spice id have to admit i wasnt really looking forward to it,but this is a pretty nice Wheat ipa-very solid with a nice hop aroma flavor and bittering has a tartness to it,orange rindy -grapefruit,light bready creaminess.

Stone Smoked Porter...first time drinking this, and I must say it's quite good. But I don't think I've ever had anything from Stone that wasn't good.

Sunk King Osiris pale ale, quickly becoming one of my favorites. It comes in tall boys, how cool is craft beer in tall boys!

Rogue chocolate stout.

Got it in a growler the other day from a new growler shop around me

I just finished one of my winter homebrew. A coconut coffee porter. My homemade clone of maui breweries coconut porter.

Turned out great...getting good reviews from friends and fellow homebrewers.

Ninkasi Believer Double Red. I must find a clone recipe for this beer. I'm going broke - although well stocked on 22 oz bottles - while I wait one last week for my Slobber to be ready.

I'm drinking one of Double-IPA's...It's only been two weeks but I think I might have over-hopped it with the wrong types of hop in the dry-hopping process. It's only been two weeks in the bottle so I know it will mellow out but I don't know how much.

Double Trouble, anyone have some good extract or partial mash recipe suggestions, I need to brew something similar. And a growler of Founders Imperial Stout tonight

Latest posts

Back