• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois CHICAGO -- Trade 1/2 Barrel Sanke for 1/6 Barrel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost_Arkitekt

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 1/2 Barrel (15.5 Gallon) Sanke with the spear removed (but comes with keg), and I'd like to trade someone for a 1/6 (5 Gallon) Sanke. Spear can be removed or intact. Need today and in Chicago Northside or N-Burbs. Will also trade for 5 gallon ball lock Corny keg with new o-rings.

If Schnibbz doesn't work out..

I have a few sixers, short quarters and cornies, but you'd have to be driving South to I80 and 94 could be there in 10 minutes.

Pics would help..I will not take B*d/Mi**er kegs or damaged retainer/spear.

Here is a pic. Sorry, but it is a Miller keg. Spear and retaining ring are fine (didn't take pic...too damned cold). I think Schnibbz is going to work out. Plus, it would take me 45 minutes or longer to go to 80/94.

beer-keg-Schnibbz.jpg

Back