• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania Brew Magic, Fermenters, Grain Mill, Chill Wizard, Tanks, and Gadgets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

millerblee

Reaction score
Selling a complete home brewing setup! I recently moved and as a result I do not have the time and/or space to utilize my brewing equipment. I am looking to sell most all of my equipment. I will be willing to entertain all serious inquiries and offers on the lot as a whole or on individual pieces. Added up all the equipment comes close to $9,000 worth of supplies. It's basically everything you need to turn your home brewing set up into a something people talk about, or if you’re ready to take the next step this setup will allow you to get the ball rolling on starting your own business. I’m willing to sell items individually. Seller will not assume responsibility for shipping costs. All items are available for pick up as well. If you find a product more competitively priced please don’t hesitate to haggle; this may be 2013 but old business practices are not lost on me. So here the list goes:

Hand Made Electric Grain Mill on wheeled cart: $300

Bottle Drying rack: Free with the entire package

Refractometer: $25, Original $50 or Free with package

Brew Magic system: $4,900, Original $7,000 (Sabco.com)

3; 5 gal Corny Kegs: $320, free with purchase of whole system

5lb Co2 and 2lb oxygen tanks: $100

(2) 15.5 gal SABCO fermenters: $475 each, Original $570 each (Sabco); or $900 for both

Hop Rocket: $90, Original $125 (Rebelbrewer)

Bottle filling gun: $50, Original $70 (Northernbrewer)

Chill Wizard: $600, Original $829 (Sabco)

Bottle Capper: Free with Brew Magic

I can provide more pictures of everything upon request. This forum only allowed me to upload 5 pictures, sorry for the inconvenience.

IMG_0390 (523x700).jpg

IMG_0395 (700x523).jpg

IMG_0398 (523x700).jpg

IMG_0400 (700x523).jpg

IMG_0386 (700x523).jpg

Just to clarify, does that say you want $320 for (3) 5 gallon corny kegs, or $320 for 35 corny kegs.

I'll be in lancaster in a couple weeks and need some kegs. Lemme know what that line reads.

Just to clarify, does that say you want $320 for (3) 5 gallon corny kegs, or $320 for 35 corny kegs.

I'll be in lancaster in a couple weeks and need some kegs. Lemme know what that line reads.

I thought the exact same thing! 107 for a 5g corny sounded a bit Xtreme to me

can you PM me I am interested in it all.. Thanks Chad I tried to PM you but I am not sure if it went through....

Not bashing the thread however this is their first post and its in the classifieds and fairly high prices. I'd be careful..

I never followed HomeBrewTalks before but I heard from a friend that it would be a good outlet to try selling my equipment, better than craigslist you've got to admit. I used the system to brew about 20-25 batches and everything is in working order minus some dust accumulation. The biggest expense any potential buyer would face when purchasing this set up is needing to pick up some fresh tubing...that's it. I respect your skepticism but in this circumstance it's completely unwarranted. As far as everything being priced fairly high I would have to disagree with you there. I know how much I paid for everything originally and I'm coming in way under that. I'd like to see someone else getting some benefit out of the equipment but I can't lose my shirt during the process, right, and I did specify that I was willing to negotiate any price. I'm 30 years old, gainfully employed as a correctional officer, an army veteran, a full time student, and a father...I know that's all unnecessary information but my credibility as a seller shouldn't be defined by the length of tenure-ship on a forum.

I'm not attacking your character as a person. Just in the past, this forum has had incidents where new members would come on, sell, never ship the products, and were never heard from again. So when a new member comes on the forum and their first post is in the 'For Sale' it throws a flag. Please don't take it personally.

No offense taken, I figured if you were a little leery about the post then others might be as well.

Im not sure on the other items he has for sale but the brewmagic and chill wizard are priced on point from what I have seen in the past. They hold their value pretty well as long as they are pretty well maintained.

To help mitigate any concerns, a purchaser could insist on a bill of sale that includes a copy of the seller's drivers license. That won't necessarily guarantee that you're avoiding a scam, but a little pre-purchase investigation goes a long way. Here you're researching the seller as much as the inventory. Get a bill of sale that includes a full inventory of items being purchased, how/where the items were acquired and get the seller's signature notarized. Not as good as being able to shake a guy's hand and look him in the eye, but its as good as you can expect with this type of transaction.

Millerblee you forgot to include you were a Boyscout, have all your teeth and help lil ole ladies cross the street........ !!

Sorry could not resist that after reading the list of things you were in your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back