Which Home Brew Store is better?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hf1900

Reaction score
Hello Every one, Have you any good and nice home brew stores which can present for me. Good Price, Good Quality and More products. Thanks!

Austin Homebrew, Midwest Supplies, Morebeer, Northern Brewer. Those are the big ones that always come to the top of my head. Do a search on those names and you'll find a lot of similar threads and customer testamonials.

Professor Frink said:
Are you looking for online stores or local places? Where are you located?

Looking for some stroes with online shopping

I have been happy with morebeer.com free shipping over $59.00 and I am not sure where you are but I get most of my orders the nex day
JJ

Jaybird said:
I have been happy with morebeer.com free shipping over $59.00 and I am not sure where you are but I get most of my orders the nex day
JJ

Would Morebeer give us some discount if we order a lot for example over $500?

It's all a matter of personal preference. I, personally, order almost exclusively from austinhomebrew.com.

High Gravity does a real nice job and they are reasonable. Their shipping rate is dependable since I normally am buying 10-13 pounds of grain for 12-15 bucks shipping costs 5-6. Not too bad. I get my orders in two days via fed ex.
http://www.highgravitybrew.com/

Seems to be Northern Brewer, Austin Homebrew and MoreBeer.

I love Northern Brewer's catalogs.

I live very close to both Northern Brewer and Midwest. Northern in less than 15 minutes away, and I drive right past them, clear across town to Midwest. The people at Northern act like jerks every time I go in there, where as Midwest guys are always glad to see me. I vote for midwest no doubt.

I usually order from the Grape and Granary. They have a good selection and prices and have always gotten the orders out quickly. I am close enough that they arrive at my door the next day most of the time.
Craig

I've ordered both from Austin Homebrew and Homebrew Heaven. I BY FAR use Austin Homebrew and have been very happy with the service I get there. Being as how I live in Texas, I often have my materials in hand (or on the porch where the delivery guy dumps 'em) within 3-5 days.

I do like Homebrew Heaven for some stull kind of local to the Pac NW area...like bottle caps with sea turtles on them. Being female, I love that girly ****.

:D

Do wish Austin Homebrew would get some more specialty bottle caps goin'. Little Texas flags or somesuch...

Jill

Latest posts

Back