• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bazooka Screen--New Condition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorWoody

Reaction score
Bazooka Screen, as described.

This is not going to work with my setup but it should make someone happy.
New, these sell for $20-25 plus shipping.
My price $10.

Bazooka_Screen2.jpg

just a personal question but do these work in the blichmann kettles? If so I too would be interested yet im sure it wont make it that far down the list.

just a personal question but do these work in the blichmann kettles? If so I too would be interested yet im sure it wont make it that far down the list.

Screen is about 13" long including 1/2" MPT threads. I would be surprised if it did not width-wise. Don't know about the construction of those kettles--whether it would drain properly otherwise.

sooo.... thats a yes then?

No, that's not a yes. That's a "I don't have a Blichmann kettle and have no idea what the fittings or internal diameter are, but here are your measurements so you can figure it out for yourself. This is a classified ad, not a technical help thread. Have a nice day".

Screen has been paid for and is no longer available. Thanks to everyone for their interest.

Back