Home Brewers Near Johnstown, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollowBrewer

Reaction score
Hi all, I have seen an older thread similar to this, but I was curious if there are any brewers near Johnstown, PA? I see there is a Johnstown Home Brewing club, but since they meet in Mundy's corner that is a little far for me since I actually live in Somerset County. I would love to hear if there are any other new clubs or any brewers that would like to meet up.

I live in Jtown proper. I'm not even sure if the Mundy's folks meet regularly or not. I'm up in Westmont. I would really like to organize a group in Johnstown. You know of anybody else interested? Maybe we can combine responses to our posts and get something going. PM me if you want my contact info.

We do meet regularly. Send me a PM if you are interested in finding out more about the club. Also we are having a tasting this Saturday, Memorial Day weekend at Pavilion 2 at Dumans Lake Park off of 271. We'll have about 28 brews from club members.

Also from somerset county here, and wondering what options are available for home brewing groups in the area. I know the thread is old, but have any of you found any closer options?

Back