What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2011 Fullers Vintage- lot of wisky dry oak tones ,pretty compex overall,with some slight funk. Nice creamy malty stong ale.Looks great too.solid, not shure about that price$ though.Jenkers! Easy come easy go.

Just cracked my first bottle of Westvleteren 12!! Soo many flavors in this brew! Wow! (Color is a lil off from flash)
ForumRunner_20120911_200405.jpg

In Heat Wheat, and Pavillion Noble Pils (Marshall). The Pils is a solid beer, the wheat is good, but not great. Next up; Caldera IPA in a can.

Founders breakfast stout, not as good as the KBS ( wich I had first) but very tasty! on the pricy side 11.99$ 4 pack in the midwest here.

My Bravo* Nelson* Amarillo* Simco* IPA . @ 5 mo. bottled and still hoppy as all hell. Turned out to be a pretty good combo for an IPA. And are most my top hops in my favorate commercial beers.Its missing a few though like columbus. Some day Ill make a massive mess of all my favorate hops or something.

Just tapped my first couple of pints of my ESB from Brewing Classic Styles...very nice! Will be making this again, for sure.

Harlot's Harvest Pike Pumpkin Ale, from Pike Place Brewery.

First time they've done a fall seasonal. It took a minute to get used to the strong malt flavor, but it's growing on me very fast indeed.

Having a Kirkland Pale Ale right now, my least favorite of the quad. But hey it's pretty good right now probably because of all the beer I had before this one which are: my new wit (which turned out!) and a wonderful DB Vienna lager from VA.

It's after 10pm here and this is the first time all day, which included brewing, I've been able to sit down since waking up this morning. The kids are in bed, the house is quiet, had a steak for dinner with a homebrew and now Makers 46 tastes great.

ZombieWoof72 said:
Great Divide
Rumble: Oak Aged IPA
Amazingly smooth, super tasty, easy to drink IPA.

I love that. Does Great Divide make a bad beer? Or even an average one??

My wife is cooking me a birthday dinner and brought home some treats too.... My favorite porter, one of my favorite BGA's, and the closest thing we can get to Russian River here in MA

image-604697141.jpg

My aged(6 months-now) Horizon,Citra,Amarillo CaliV Ipa- Very good Ipa Great experience with using liquid yeast for the first time or I should say second since I washed/harvested from an Amber beer orgionally. Wish I could compare it to one of my favorate commercial ipa's,but Sculpin kinda comes to mind though or maybe some Elysian Ipa's. Cept mine has a creamier mouthfeel:D Now I gotta try my brown and black ipa from the same harvested batches that followed. This is what I love about storing homebrews.

Edit: Black and Brown Ip'a are still awesome aged. Thanks to oxycaps also. IM a way bigger fan of the brown ipa though, and its mild fruit dankyness holy mamma me likes.

And, then rest of a New world Sam Adams,that Ive been blowing off and on.and I wont get again,not that Im a big american tripple macro fan either,but its prettty good,just not worth its value/short lived fancy corked bottle,not for me but more for someone else. Have at.

Tenspeed said:
Elysian's The Great Pumpkin Imperial Pumpkin Ale.

****ing delicious.

Gotta see if I can get that in Atlanta

I'm drinking my pale ale I made in February haha

image-490889039.jpg

Back