This Hottie Needs Your Vote

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sb68

Reaction score
Ok guys, my wife has entered a contest with Glamourshots in the 40+ category and she needs votes, help a brother out and follow the link then click vote at the top of the photo. For your viewing pleasure I've posted the picture below. Thanks! (Edit: forgot to mention you have to confirm the vote afterward from your email, thanks for the support)

http://www.glamourshots.com/contests/contest_participant.aspx?PID=30205

orig_21211_058.jpg

Voted

You sir, have one gorgeous wife. If you didn't say she was in the 40+ catagory I would've looked in the 20's age group. :)

Voted

You sir, have one gorgeous wife. If you didn't say she was in the 40+ catagory I would've looked in the 20's age group. :)

I'll reply with a secret, she turned 50 in April. :eek:

And she thanks you for your support :)

There is a members only forum here that you should put some more pictures if you really want to get some more votes. :)

sb68 said:
I'll reply with a secret, she turned 50 in April. :eek:

And she thanks you for your support :)

I was trying to be respectful and refrain, but: Wow!

Darwin18 said:
There is a members only forum here that you should put some more pictures if you really want to get some more votes. :)

Who wants mere votes when you can get a lifetime membership?!

No, unfortunately she did not win but she gave it her best shot. We really appreciate all those that did vote for her, maybe next time and I am still a lucky man to have her. :):mug:

Back