Take a look at this sign

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hank1105

Reaction score
Interesting marketing

image.jpg

So are they saying all of their beers up to now were bland.

And before I get my head ripped off I LIKE Bud Light.....Sometimes like when my pipeline runs dry

Well, the batch 12 beers that the new Black Crown Amber Lager comes from, are a lot tastier than their other beers. It's a pretty radical departure for them. Having tried them I think the beers are pretty good. We're talking about them here, and the Project 12 beers themselves here.

Well, the batch 12 beers that the new Black Crown Amber Lager comes from, are a lot tastier than their other beers. It's a pretty radical departure for them. Having tried them I think the beers are pretty good. We're talking about them here, and the Project 12 beers themselves here.

Understood! And I am not contradicting that, but their billboard sure seems to!

I've picked up a 12-pack of the Batch 12 beers several times, only to put it back and buy something else instead. I'm having a hard time commiting to a full 12-pack. Wish it came in a 6-pack. I'll have to pick one up after seeing this.

The implication really is that their product had no flavor previously. Not sure if that's great advertising or not.

This was on the entrance to the Holland Tunnel in Jersey City, could see it a mile away.

Back