The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redliner said:
I def think the yanks could sweep us. lackey's gonna lose the opener buckholtz mite win the 2nd we'll see how he does then beckett forget that one mine aswell chalk it up as losing 2 out of 3.

Damn, now I'm more depressed than I was. You're just a ray of freakin' sunshine, you are.

PTN

I just want to be clear on this "I HATE THE YANKEES!" if they sweep us Ill be pissed, if they do, Ill have to dedicate more of my time to drinking.

Just not as big of a Sox fan as I am a Pats fan. And it is six effin games into a 162 game season. So I'm not sitting here sh1tting my pants like some junior high school girl who just got to touch The Beibs...

... and that makes ME stupid?

It's effin APRIL... April 8th... and you guys have your panties balled up and effin tickling your prostates.

Talk to me in July when these first six games mean absolutely nothing.

It's not just that they've lost, it's the way they've played while losing. They look like the Norton Girls JV Softball team could slap them around. And a game in April is just as important as one in September. Are you trying to get us to believe that your knickers wouldn't be in a bunch if the Pats go 0 for 4 in the preseason then come out and gain 118 yards in the first game and lose 42-3?

I'm more worried about the Celtics. Playing like a bunch of pussies without Perk in the middle. Dumb, dumb, dumb trade.

Sox will be fine, they're clearly feeling the pressure but there's WAY too much talent in that lineup for them not to score a *lot* of runs. They're buckling under the pressure right now, but they'll get it sorted out. I hope.

It's not just that they've lost, it's the way they've played while losing. They look like the Norton Girls JV Softball team could slap them around. And a game in April is just as important as one in September. Are you trying to get us to believe that your knickers wouldn't be in a bunch if the Pats go 0 for 4 in the preseason then come out and gain 118 yards in the first game and lose 42-3?

You mean kinda like the 2003 Patriots... who gained a total of 239 yards of offense and lost the Bills 31-0 in a game that was a lot uglier than the score in Week 1??

You mean like that???

It's effin April 8th. Jesus Christ, I need to photoshop you and some loser Emo kid together... right quick.

Welcome to my life! My other teams are MN (Twins, Vikings, and Wild), I should be used to disappointment by now.

Through five inning Lackey has coughed up 4 doubles, a triple, a Monster seats homer, and an assortment of singles and walks. Is it even possible to suck more?

You know what's REALLY ****ed up, though? I can't watch the game, but I've got the box score up and it updates his season-ERA in real time. He's given up at least one run in every inning he's pitched today, yet his ****ing season-ERA has been decreasing all game!

By "stupidest," you mean "awesomeist?"

It was one of those Can-Am Spyder's that Delonte West was riding when he got pulled over for speeding.... and carrying a 9mm Beretta in his waistband, a Ruger .357 strapped to his leg, and a loaded shotgun in a guitar case on his back. Oh, and a large Bowie knife, IIRC. Apparently they're quite a useful vehicle when preparing for the Apocalypse.

I'll debate that.

Pull out a scale anytime you want there *****ey McPorkypants. We'll see who the biggest is.

Listen... And learn something.... Baseball is a game of averages. Once in a while, from a statistical basis, things go haywire. Sometimes a "good team" loses six in a row. Sometimes a "bad team" wins six in a row.... But... The effin season is 162 freakin games for a reason. Over THATlong of a season, the statistics TEND to land where they are supposed to land. It is why Tito stands by his guys. Statistically, they're GOING to come back so you can't get too high on the highs and can't get too low on the lows. It happens. But over the long run, it'll evem out

So....

A grip..... Get one. The effin season is seven games old.

Nice! I tried the stout the other day and it's decent but not great. Better luck next time. I still got 20 lbs.

Did y'all hear that Petey's looking to pitch again, and would love to come back to Boston?

Why the hell not? He can't be any worse than Dice-K. I'd trust him to go out and pitch five good innings every week over "Batting Practice" Matsuzaka.

How much friggin' fun would that be?

Back