DIY Urinal for my brew house

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motleybrews

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
a buddy sent this to me. i forget where he saw it, but i think version 2.0 is going to be in my brew house. any thoughts? has anyone here done anything like this?
beerkegurinal.jpg

A bit more expensive than peeing on the grass behind the brew shed....but pretty cool nonetheless!

Make sure you deburr those edges!!!

Besides, no worse than the contents of that Miller keg before you converted it to a urinal in the first place.

I'm pretty sure I've seen someone else on this forum do this in their basement bar build... Pretty sweet, especially for a brewery/bar type of build

Also, let the Miller Lite & Piss jokes begin!

That's funny. Putting piss back into something that once contained piss. That's what I call pisscycling!

Bar Named Sue in Calgary AB had one of those...didn't flush worth a damn, but it was pretty cool lookin!

I would love to see one of those in a bar with a sign over it that stated "please recycle"

Or maybe a set of three miller, bud, coors.

that is a member of hbt he had a thread on it, or posted the build pics.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Home Brew Talk

warex said:
Am I the only one that thinks this is a waste of a keg.

I probably wouldn't use a keg that's in it's prime. I'd probably go with one that's had a nice long life. I've got a buddy that's a distributor, and I've got him on the lookout.

brewpal said:
Action video

The pump was required to get up to the sewer line overhead.

Is the op posting your pisser, but finished? It was your thread or photo I remembered seeing

-=Jason=-
Sent from my HTC Incredible using Home Brew Talk

Back