Clean House Ale Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Made a 2 gallon batch a couple weeks ago with some left over DME and hops I had that needed used. Got 17 bottles out of it when I bottled it on Monday. Figured I'd do a label since I only 17 to label. Also I taught a friend to extract brew that day with the batch and am going to give him a 6'er of it. What do you all think? suggestions? I saved a copy in layers so I can edit if needed/suggested. I'm pretty happy with though. I started with the text background matching the skirt but I think the black looks better.

She's a little large, but I wanted the clarity of the text to be present.

cleanhouse.jpg

I like it for the most part.. Not a big fan of the vertical lettering like that.. i think you have a good start!

If you can, you may want to get rid of that line that is under the maids legs that runs the length of the white..

Thanks didn't notice that line. I'll be sure to take it out before printing. I appreciate the suggestion anyone might have, I did ask for them, but am not going to spend TONS of time on this one.

Back