This is good breakfast!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
Elk Chorizo (buddy got an elk last year)
Scrambled Eggs
Toast with Mother-in-Law's home made Apple Jelly and butter.
Tall glass of cold milk.

While the plate presentation may not be as nice as some of Orfy's dishes:D, it's damn good food. The perfect morning meal on a Weekend.

8azjt3n.jpg

+1 to chorizo. I got some Cacique in the freezer that I should bust out for breakfast! Thx for the idea!

:off:, sorry, but in your sig, I see Habanero Capsicumel. Capsicum = pepper oil. Mel = melomel.

Am I reading that correctly if I infer that you made a mead with habanero in it? Crazy! :fro:

chriso said:
:off:, sorry, but in your sig, I see Habanero Capsicumel. Capsicum = pepper oil. Mel = melomel.

Am I reading that correctly if I infer that you made a mead with habanero in it? Crazy! :fro:

Yeah, I made a 1 gallon batch of mead to which I added a couple of chopped up habeneros (seeds excluded) making it Capsicumel. :D

I haven't tasted it yet, it's still clearing.

talleymonster said:
Yeah, I made a 1 gallon batch of mead to which I added a couple of chopped up habeneros (seeds excluded) making it Capsicumel. :D

I haven't tasted it yet, it's still clearing.

That sounds really interesting! I just might have to try it!
Recipe please?

Great breakfast, made some venison chorizo last year and it was great. We always have eggs and chorizo with boiled coffe for breakfast while in Wyoming hunting. Gets you warmed up and moving on those cold mornings.

Back