For Trade: DFH Punkin and Pangaea - Looking for DFH 120 or other interesting brews

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonnieZ

Reaction score
I have 3 bottles of DFH Punkin Ale to trade. I tried it, but I was not a fan. I really don't like brown ales, but there was so much hype around the Punkin I gave it a shot anyway.

I also have a bottle of Pangaea. I just bought this today at lunch, but after reading about it I don't think I'm going to be a fan of this one. I'm still up in the air about the Pangaea, but it might be best served to someone who will appreciate a beer with Ginger in it. For those who don't know, this brew has ingredients from every continent in it, including water from melted ice/snow from Antarctica. The bottle is 25.4 ounces.

I know this is going to be a longshot, but I'm really looking for a bottle of DFH 120 minute IPA (Who isn't?) I'd also trade for some DFH Burton Baton.

I'd also be willing to entertain trades for other beers. I'm not much of a light lager kind of guy, no brown ales, and I'm not a huge stout fan. I do like IPAs, IIPAs, Barleywines, etc.. Just let me know what's on the trading block :)

I can get as many bottles of dfh 120, 90, 75 and 60 that u want if you are still interested I can also get stone, rogue, troegs, green flash and many more let me know if interested

Back